ABANDONED CART

Direct Webstore

More problems ... on three sites. All running Alidropship Ver1 PHP 7.1

Can not save edits to email templates. Email #1 to Email #4 can be saved but not Email #5.
If I delete Email #5 ... then Email #4 will not save ... and so on and so on ....

Myst7

More problems ... on three sites. All running Alidropship Ver1 PHP 7.1

Can not save edits to email templates. Email #1 to Email #4 can be saved but not Email #5.
If I delete Email #5 ... then Email #4 will not save ... and so on and so on ....
I know it won't save your problem, but on a separate note, I think that 4 or 5 emails for Abandonned Cart is a bit overkill. I personally stick to 3 emails (+few hours, +1 day, + few days)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Not when the final two contain discount coupon codes. People like those ones. :)

In that case Email #3 would not save ... so back to my problem ....
I would appreciate if you can pm me your up-to-date WP access details.

Myst7

Here is an issue that happens when customer clink on the link generated by the plugin to retrieve their cart :

1519711847704.png

Besides, the ' always display a \ before

1519711895687.png

Direct Webstore

For the second one ... just edit it to "do not". That's a common problem with many plugins and scripts. Something to do with the database. I try to edit/remove all " ' "

mybrilliantstar

Recover lost sales and bring your customers back with abandoned cart email notifications

46adc1fb9ff7.jpg
Dramatically decrease your shopping cart abandonment rate by sending automatic email reminders to your website visitors who added items to their cart but did not complete their purchase.

Abandoned Cart add-on collects contact details of your potential clients to forward notification emails encouraging them to come back to your store to finish the checkout process. Abandoned Cart is a powerful call-to-action tool aimed at claiming back revenue you considered to have been lost. It is high time you started recovering your orders so effortlessly!

Benefits:
  • Recover lost orders by motivating your visitors to have another look at what products they left behind
  • Personalize your prospective clients’ buying experience
  • Enjoy auto-running of the add-on once you have set it up
Features:
  • Make use of stats to keep track of Abandoned Cart dynamics
  • Check details of each order your customers left behind, including abandoned items
  • Add and activate an unlimited number of your own email templates and time periods
  • Tailor email templates to your needs: they are completely customizable
  • Add your promotional materials and promos to notification emails

FREE​
fc7568e04c44.jpg

60f1186fcd80.jpg

88223284d296.jpg

FREE​
installation failed... please advise.

1519724618215.png

Direct Webstore

Try this in the meantime...

1. Unzip the plugin.
2. Upload the whole "adsabandonedcart" folder it to wp-content/plugins via FTP.
3. Go to Admin/Plugins and activate it.

Jess

Hi,

Trying to redownload the add on but once i hit "complete order' nothing happens? Tried 2 different browsers. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

Trying to redownload the add on but once i hit "complete order' nothing happens? Tried 2 different browsers. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
What license key do you use when trying to download Abandoned Cart? To download the add-on from the checkout page, you need to paste your AliDropship plugin license. Use your Abandoned Cart license key in the Updates tab to download the latest version of the add-on.

thesocialthread

My Abandoned Cart Plugin isn't showing the Settings/Dashboard after license activation. Everytime I click on DAshboard it just takes me to the license key page.

ZAPPY

DOWNLOAD ADD-ON
(IonCube Loader)

DOWNLOAD ADD-ON
(IonCube Loader for php 7.1+)

Errr...

Which one is for Woo themes?

Or

Is the difference down to hosting?:confused:

Also will customer support / developers start giving clearer names AND descriptions with new releases of the plugin or add-ons?

Not every one is behind the scene coding savvy to recognise coding wording or terms!

UPDATE:
Sods law!

Installed 7.1+ and got Fatal Error Msg

autoload.php was encoded with the Encoder for PHP 7.1 and can only run on PHP 7.1 or later.

So of course chose the other one and a successful installation

Also I'm sure this was included previously and not a separate upload because I had edited abandoned emails and now having to start all over again with editing the email content.:(

Surely, each update wont be wiping out my edits - or will they??

Last edited:

ZAPPY

if you are using php version 7.1 or more choose IonCube Loader for php 7.1+
Thanks for helping!

Prob is, I anit got a clue what php 7.1 or 7.1 means or is:(

I managed to get it working by choosing the' wrong' one and then the right one (Good job only two choices) and think labelling the file names or giving clear guidance descriptions on which is which would cut down alot of support questions.

I've updated my post cos it's working now and vex that I've got to start all over again with editing my abandoned cart emails