Abandoned cart not capturing emails

kk305

I can't figure out how to capture emails when the cart is abandoned. I tried entering different emails from different computers and different IP addresses subsequently abandoning the cart but no emails were captured. I checked "email lists" in marketing menu and it shows 0 emails. I also activated email sequenses, and the tests were successful. Do I need to do any extra steps in order to activate abandoned cart? I'm using Davinci theme

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I can't figure out how to capture emails when the cart is abandoned. I tried entering different emails from different computers and different IP addresses subsequently abandoning the cart but no emails were captured. I checked "email lists" in marketing menu and it shows 0 emails. I also activated email sequenses, and the tests were successful. Do I need to do any extra steps in order to activate abandoned cart? I'm using Davinci theme
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - I will check it out.

Paola75

@Victoria Kudryashova I have the same problem, I tried to leave the cart and I did not receive any emails, I also do not see any emails waiting to be sent, and I still have some abandoned shopping carts in addition to my shopping cart, I've activated the settings so that they are all sent 5 preconfigured emails and the email test of the site seems to work, but apparently it does not work to send to customers.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova I have the same problem, I tried to leave the cart and I did not receive any emails, I also do not see any emails waiting to be sent, and I still have some abandoned shopping carts in addition to my shopping cart, I've activated the settings so that they are all sent 5 preconfigured emails and the email test of the site seems to work, but apparently it does not work to send to customers.
You use built-in Abandoned cart option or add-on?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello Victoria, I already install adsabandonedcart_ion.0.0.1.zip, but it ask me a License Key, where can I find the License Key? please I need your support. Thank you
Please pm me your AliDropship license key.

Alvin

Hi Viktoria,

I have the same problem i already downloaded the zip file but don't know what to do with that file. Please help

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Viktoria,

I have the same problem i already downloaded the zip file but don't know what to do with that file. Please help
Please go to your Dashboard => Plugins => Add New => Upload. Upload the zip file and click Install. Once the add-on is installed, activate your license key. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.