Abandoned cart add-on bugs

Ryan

Images will show what's wrong. See below.

Image 1. Abandoned cart email template.
2019-09-09 09_33_07-Window.jpg

Image 2.

2019-09-09 09_33_18-Window.jpg

Image 3.

2019-09-09 09_36_29-Window.jpg

Image 4.

2019-09-09 09_33_31-Window.jpg

Long-time ago I thought why my abandoned cart emails don't work too good but I never tested why. So now I tested and as you see there are a few bugs.

Would be great if you could fix this and test yourself. I really want to increase the abandoned cart recovery rate. @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova @Dimitriy Strekalov

Ryan

Yeah, and sometimes it sends one email, sometimes 2, sometimes 3 and 4. I have set-up 4 emails. And I got only 2. Will test again. Would love to see other's experience.

Ryan

I see there is a new update for the abandoned cart. Any information what exactly has been updated?

bacil

Yeah, and sometimes it sends one email, sometimes 2, sometimes 3 and 4. I have set-up 4 emails. And I got only 2. Will test again. Would love to see other's experience.

For me, it seems like it sends emails randomly, usually, the first one is ignored or sent just after the second one. Sometimes all are sent, I havent discovered the pattern yet.

Have you had any luck fixing this?

bacil

Hello! We know about this issues in the Abandoned Cart plugin. We are investigating them in the moment.

Hi, we are exchanging emails about these issues offline, I just want to check if there is more progress ? especially why some emails are sent and others are not, is thre any log / debug file?

Reactions: Blz