A Little bit about me and my dropship journey

Dear @The Dropper, I have relative in USA and that's why I am using stripe in our site. Thanks for asking

Update: getting some more sales. Not actively promoting honestly to this new site. Running few shoutouts yet.

stats.png

Tokay

Are you finding you get good ROI compared to what you're spending on shoutouts? What's your average profit %?

@Tokay Currently I have invested $40 + $20 + $20 total $80 in 3 different IG accounts and some shouts remaining on that amounts

Sale amount : $494.42
Stripe and paypal fee approx: $20
Net amount: $474.42

Aliexpress Product Cost: $221.55
Shoutout cost : $80
Total profit so far : $172.87

Thank you

Tokay

Thanks for your fast reply! I noticed you mentioned bringing down the cost per shoutout by agreeing to pay for multiple, do you pay them in advance for this? How do you feel about it? I mean you're pretty much stuck if after a few shoutouts you realise their followers aren't producing any sales.

Yes, I am always pay in advance, People who get advance payment for 8-10 shouts, can negotiate as much as possible. That's what I am always looking for.

I always get engagement and sales if everything according to me. I mean better traffic, good bounce rate etc. If I still not getting sales from particular account within 2-3 shouts then I mark red flag on that account and use trackable link in their bio for ex. goo.gl to track how many hits he / she sending me. Then I decide I will continue further shoutouts or not

Thank you

LeeMa

@Asif Siddiqui

How to find IG for shoutout?

Do you direct search ig for shout out or find on website shoutout provider?

Now Instagram decrease reach from 95-90% to about 40%, This fix made effect for you?

Tokay

Yes, I am always pay in advance, People who get advance payment for 8-10 shouts, can negotiate as much as possible. That's what I am always looking for.

I always get engagement and sales if everything according to me. I mean better traffic, good bounce rate etc. If I still not getting sales from particular account within 2-3 shouts then I mark red flag on that account and use trackable link in their bio for ex. goo.gl to track how many hits he / she sending me. Then I decide I will continue further shoutouts or not

Thank you

Great stuff. I'm currently gathering a list of IG accounts I want to contact. Your info in this thread and the replies to my questions helped a lot. Yes I was pretty impressed by your low bounce rate and good average session. Congratulations and best of luck for the future!

jubran

Very cool and congrats on the sales!

Some questions if you may :)
- How many visitors you get from a normal $20 shutout on IG? (Roughly)
- You pay $20 for a shutout where the number of the followers are how many + average engagement on their posts?
- How do you actually advertise? I mean do you run a giveaway, tag your IG username on a post description or what? Can you show an example?

Thank you very much :)

jubran

why not do FB ads - it works so much more efficiently and potentially reach far more people per $ spend.
I've spend $50 yesterday on Facebook ads with probably a good targeting and main traffic from top tier countries which drove about 200 unique visitors yet 0 sales.

I had a store about 6 months ago and it generated daily 15 sales with FB ads but now it's not really working. But I'll need to test more and more...

Reactions: Kop

Aaron G

Hello Asif,

My name is Anup and i am from Assam, India. I have gone through your posts and i feel they are really helpful and inspiring. I am very new to this ecommerce thing and have started a new general store couple of months back. I am still in the learning phase and wish to learn a lot about the Instagram Shoutouts.
I have read about this in few blogs but i want to learn from someone who has done it and who has got results. Also, you have mentioned in your posts that you have successfully created few accounts within the price range of $3-$10, which is exactly i am looking for.
Please share your thoughts and insight knowledge about Instagram Shoutouts with me and i will be really grateful for your help. You can send me an email to anup.ecom30@gmail.com or you can also whatsapp me @ 80118 18290.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Anup

Don James

Hi Asif

Awesome journey through shoutout.
Thank you for sharing how you did it.
I started using shoutouts and will follow techniques

Hey guys, I am here now. I am sorry for not active long time. Suffering heavy spondylitis in neck, Now I am okey and again start working in my dropship site