A Little bit about me and my dropship journey

Hey guys, hope all are fine.

Let me introduce myself. I am Asif from India. I have much experience in affiliate marketing, I had make up to 5k profit from affiliate marketing in 2007, that was my golden days. Really missed those days.
anyways...

I have not completed high school so my English not much better, But I love learn new things and have damn patience for reading useful articles online I believe making money online is not easy, its needs dedication, believe and patience.

Few months ago I have seen Yaros's dropship journey on blackhatword, and I m so inspired. and after research many things I have decided to start my own online store.

Now making two online store from alidropship plugin
1. Niche store from original alidropship
2. General store from woo version

We launch general store after few days, so I will talk about niche store at the moment.
Bought cool domain name, Completed the logo and banner designs for homepage and import 600+ products
Hosted to my own dedicated server, so there are no restriction about resource limit or space. Installed free Lets encrypt ssl, setup wow countdown plugin to the product page. All are looks good at the moment

1045-1d79253104fb3c4de8da70bb29ee166b.jpg

Created Facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest accounts and have linked them to the site. Ordered some articles from fiverr for homepage and category pages, Will start blog later

I have decided marketing from following ways:
1. Instagram shoutouts - Paid
2. Instagram Ads - Paid
3. Google adword - Paid
4. Google shopping - Paid
5. Facebook ads - Paid
6. Facebook group sharing - Free
7. E-mail newsletter - Free (I have a small email list already)
8. Affiliate program - Free

Now working in edit to imported products and so far 350+ products completed. Today I will start talking for shoutout in instagram users

Will update soon. Thanks for reading my post and wish me good luck :cool:

Regards
Asif

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 190
Thank you guys for all well wishes

Update:
PayPal and stripe payment gateway integrated
Editing some more products

I have instagram shoutout strategy and want to share with all friends

Normally I don't care about number of followers, I always check their post engagement
I ignore accounts with bellow 2k post likes
Above 2k to 5k post likes I try to pay 3-5$ per shoutouts with story and link in bio. 5-10k post likes I try to pay not more than $10 a post. I always try to bargain as much as possible, this way we can save money and can get profit even on low conversion.

Today I found some great Instagram accounts with average $5 per shoutouts and will start promotion from tomorrow, I will update all shortly

Tina

Hi there.

That is awesome! Asif. I am still working on my drop shipping site and learning new things everyday, where and how do I apply for instragram shouts?

Tina

kingpin

Are you sure there are still instagram influencers out there having followers from USA or such countries taking only 5$ for a shout-out with such good post engagement?

Thanks for asking @kingpin and sorry for late reply

People on Instagram always ask more. Many have good account with good engagement and their followers are also from good country. They want to get paid more. But they can lower the price if ask for bulk package, also many are hungry for money and can lower the price if buy 8-10 posts and pay at a time. I have now 25+ accounts ready to start shoutouts and their average price is $7 per post

Hi @Tina, Thanks for aksing, for Instagram shoutout accounts

its depend on niche. I suggest you find relevant niche by searching on Instagram and choose accounts with 3-5k post likes and ask for at least 4 shoutout price, describe that you want to be a good permanent partner. Ask for lowest possible price. Don't forget to say that you want for posts with multiple images, link in bio and story for 24 hours.

Best wishes

Tina

Hi @Tina, Thanks for aksing, for Instagram shoutout accounts

its depend on niche. I suggest you find relevant niche by searching on Instagram and choose accounts with 3-5k post likes and ask for at least 4 shoutout price, describe that you want to be a good permanent partner. Ask for lowest possible price. Don't forget to say that you want for posts with multiple images, link in bio and story for 24 hours.

Best wishes
So I just message the owner of the instagram account?

GKM Traders

Thank you guys for all well wishes

Update:
PayPal and stripe payment gateway integrated
Editing some more products

I have instagram shoutout strategy and want to share with all friends

Normally I don't care about number of followers, I always check their post engagement
I ignore accounts with bellow 2k post likes
Above 2k to 5k post likes I try to pay 3-5$ per shoutouts with story and link in bio. 5-10k post likes I try to pay not more than $10 a post. I always try to bargain as much as possible, this way we can save money and can get profit even on low conversion.

Today I found some great Instagram accounts with average $5 per shoutouts and will start promotion from tomorrow, I will update all shortly
Hello Asif,

I am also from India. How you got stripe payment ?

The Dropper

Hi Asif , congratz on the sales , May i ask you how you managed to get Stripe payment while you live in India ?
many thanks .