A CHALLENGE: New Store New Strategies and WIll run NO ADS

Sznurek11

Hi guys
Excited to learn from everyone in this forum, has anyone purchased a store from
https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/?
I'm getting one built right now as we speak, I have experience with eBay and some online selling, however, this is a new avenue I'm wanting to explore.
I have a bit of knowledge of WordPress etc but happy to be on the journey

Yes almost everybody here has it's own store from alidropship ;) Wordpress is really easy to use and if you would have any problems/questions alidropship support will help you, and so do we here will help you.

Hi guys
Excited to learn from everyone in this forum, has anyone purchased a store from
https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/?
I'm getting one built right now as we speak, I have experience with eBay and some online selling, however, this is a new avenue I'm wanting to explore.
I have a bit of knowledge of WordPress etc but happy to be on the journey

Yes i did ! i made the mistake of going too niche for my starter store so I have re designed it as a general store. makes it easier to switch between niches!

Also, I'm getting my friends to help fill the stores up and marketing niche products for a % of sales. that way they earn money and get to start earning without setting up a store! I of cougetting get money from it too and their emails for upsells etc. They just pick some cool products and then update the store, then they market them within groups or ads or shoutouts etc.

Cannot wait to see this guide in a couple of weeks so i can learn it and then teach them!

lefthook030

hopefully motivating ! Otherwise this whole thread makes no sense to me

But iam sure in this strategy is your plugin involved...curious

kingpin

hopefully motivating ! Otherwise this whole thread makes no sense to me

But iam sure in this strategy is your plugin involved...curious

don't follow this thread :)

Not for smart pants :)

Time is money don't waste it reading a thread that'll make no sense to you without a report.

Umer

@kingpin bro can you share the strategy it would be great for other people to get sale through organic way because many people do not afford budget initially. Thank you for this study, i already learnt so much from this thread.

kingpin

Why you do not show any to prove your challenge?

Because it's fake :)

PROBLEM SOLVED?

PS: to all the people who're not taking any actions themselves and waiting for kingpin's magic wand should leave dropshipping and try something else. Make your own strategies, learn more and be grateful to the forum, community.

Kingpin is not liable or in any job assigned by somebody here that smartest creations by the Almighty on this forum directly or indirectly commanding me. THIS IS NOT A WAY :)

Take care!

LeeMa

PROBLEM SOLVED?

PS: to all the people who're not taking any actions themselves and waiting for kingpin's magic wand should leave dropshipping and try something else. Make your own strategies, learn more and be grateful to the forum, community.

Kingpin is not liable or in any job assigned by somebody here that smartest creations by the Almighty on this forum directly or indirectly commanding me. THIS IS NOT A WAY :)

Take care!

WoW! lol

Umer

PROBLEM SOLVED?

Take care!

Agree what you said.

If you have nothing to say other than 'lol' why you don't stay away from this thread?

@kingpin is doing or helping others and if you think he is doing wrong or something else leave him alone. Do your work and contribute in this community.

No need to hate each other, here we learn drop shipping new techniques and contribute it in community.

Sunsetss

Hey fellow dropshippers

Yesterday i met one of my friends and had a great evening. We were talking about different things about ecommerce business and marketing. She asked me or i would rather say challenged me if I could make sales without spending a single dime on paid ads. And me as a hero accepted it. I went back to my room, created a new general store. There are some rules and restrictions she set for me. :p

Restrictions as follows:-
1. can not hire people to work for me for this store
2. No money to invest for advertisements
3. Store need to be GENERAL STORE
4. store with only 10 products not 100 or 200 only 10
5. Need to cross 100 orders in 30 days
5. And no cheating... hahahaha

This is kind of crazy thing but When i win she'll sponsor all the expenses to any place i want to have a vacation for a week. :p

I have imported 10 products today.

What do you guys think Will i be able to WIN this challenge?

:) :p
I have no doubt you can crush this challenge!
I've been reading your posts and you are an inspiraton. You seem to know the ins and outs of SMM therefore you'll find a way and I hope you share it all!
I'm new at this and studying hard to learn SMM strategies - this is all foreign to me - but I'm determined to get knowledge and make this work.
PLease keep us posted on your progress :)

Sunsetss

Final update:
14 days
103 sales
I WON LOL :)

will create a detailed post on how i achieved 100+ sales in 2 weeks without spending a dime soon

This method or rather i would say a strategy is a complete WOW thing, i was not sure about this strategic method before if its practical or not but now I'm 100% fool proof that this work and works accordingly. Though its little tedious work

I will disclose this method soon

PEACE (its vacation time :p)
It will be interesting to know the total sales will have achieved in 30 days :)

i dunno about everyone else ...but the strategy is kinda obvious. kingpin spoke about it in his first post in the other section when he launched

basically:
  1. understand your niche
  2. join fb groups in that niche
  3. go on buzzsumo and find vial news stuff around that niche
  4. use kingpins web tool
  5. post in those fb groups with that share link
  6. keep doing it ...maybe use social rabbit to automate if you like
im sure you can build a funnel into this. so dont directly offer the product on the viral article. instead make a poll to collect emails / remarketing data.

The fact his tool uses the FB pixel is huge as then you just use that data to retarget using fb ads. that way they are warm leads and you will be paying much less.

its all well and good trying for full organic traffic but its a lot of effort for not too much gain. plus its hardto scale for the future. thats why we are in this game right? not to just make a few sales but to build a business.

Light

i dunno about everyone else ...but the strategy is kinda obvious. kingpin spoke about it in his first post in the other section when he launched

basically:
  1. understand your niche
  2. join fb groups in that niche
  3. go on buzzsumo and find vial news stuff around that niche
  4. use kingpins web tool
  5. post in those fb groups with that share link
  6. keep doing it ...maybe use social rabbit to automate if you like
im sure you can build a funnel into this. so dont directly offer the product on the viral article. instead make a poll to collect emails / remarketing data.

The fact his tool uses the FB pixel is huge as then you just use that data to retarget using fb ads. that way they are warm leads and you will be paying much less.

its all well and good trying for full organic traffic but its a lot of effort for not too much gain. plus its hardto scale for the future. thats why we are in this game right? not to just make a few sales but to build a business.

@JamesTaylor sums the process used by @kingpin perfectly. I will want to believe that when @kingpin comes out with the process he uses to achieve that result, there won't be much difference.