2Checkout is pathetic

sunshine

I was trying to use 2checkout for . new store and they have been PATHETIC.
After 3 weeks f doing to and fro and super slow team, they rejected my approval.
I plan to go public for the same so that other entrepreneurs know about the same.
I respect policies and duly submitted papers - but they have been the MOST inconvenient team I ever worked with as of now...
Also, any other payment gateway suggestions? for indians?

ANyone experienced the same

Mar

I was trying to use 2checkout for . new store and they have been PATHETIC.
After 3 weeks f doing to and fro and super slow team, they rejected my approval.
I plan to go public for the same so that other entrepreneurs know about the same.
I respect policies and duly submitted papers - but they have been the MOST inconvenient team I ever worked with as of now...
Also, any other payment gateway suggestions? for indians?

ANyone experienced the same
I don't know if any droshipping store successfully activated 2Checkout as the payment gateway. In fact it should not be included in the list. They have all the reasons to reject your application.

sunshine

I don't know if any droshipping store successfully activated 2Checkout as the payment gateway. In fact it should not be included in the list. They have all the reasons to reject your application.
yes looks like.. I will never use 2Checkout - they have been the MOST unprofesstional team I came across in my eons of experience.

sunshine

Sure,we have PayUBiz, Instamojo for Indians as well

Instamojo is only for indian customers
I want something for both Indian, US and UK customers.
I do not yet have a stripe account.
I wonder if you guys planned for other services - i was researching - payoneer, and ccavenue etc?
would love to hear more... but as of now, I do not have any credit card mechanism activated on any of my stores.

Mar

I don't know about ccavenue. You can use Payoneer as a payout of your payment gateway but not as a payment gateway.

sunshine

well out of all options alidropship provides, I can only use paypal then as of now...
any one dropshipping from india and are able to use any other? please suggest