$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

Snip.ly looks cool but expensive

Wheras I'm going to release it for either free or will gonna charge something below 10 bucks for unlimited access.
I have some minor bugs on my script. Will release after they're fixed

Thanks

kingpin

Got a new strategy to get buyers for free within 10 minutes.
Got 3 sales within 1 hour using the method. It will be very helpful for newbies who just want some sales for free

Will use it again and if i get sales I'll share the method for you all :)

nenene

I send traffic to my articles and then target the people with retargeting ads with my offers
Thank you for sharing your knowledge :)
The ideal would be to retarget not only your website visitors but also the article visitors. The previous websites can do it but are expensive. Are you doing this? It would be easier if you hosted the article on your own blog, but you wouldn't leverage the big websites authority like you mentioned before.

kingpin

Thank you for sharing your knowledge :)
The ideal would be to retarget not only your website visitors but also the article visitors. The previous websites can do it but are expensive. Are you doing this? It would be easier if you hosted the article on your own blog, but you wouldn't leverage the big websites authority like you mentioned before.

In my web tool, i have ways to put pixels for any modified authority link.

alioop

You are pointing the canonical to wreg so how are you driving clicks to your own domain? I tried with the link you shared and the clicks go to wreg and not your site.

You can spoof the canonical on the front end and backend for fb to see, but what you're doing is not the proper method of cloaking.

Would like to know what exactly are you achieving with this by promoting this page.

Last edited:

kingpin

You are pointing the canonical to wreg so how are you driving clicks to your own domain? I tried with the link you shared and the clicks go to wreg and not your site.

You can spoof the canonical on the front end and backend for fb to see, but what you're doing is not the proper method of cloaking.

Would like to know what exactly are you achieving with this by promoting this page.

Hi mate. I would suggest you to read the trick part again and visit both those links. On the second link and one the firsy link its wreg site Only. Only difference is here that on the second link which is my domain is javing call to action box in the right bottom corner. This wreg is kust a demo to make you understand how I'm doing it :)

This trick work for me always.

alioop

Hi mate. I would suggest you to read the trick part again and visit both those links. On the second link and one the firsy link its wreg site Only. Only difference is here that on the second link which is my domain is javing call to action box in the right bottom corner. This wreg is kust a demo to make you understand how I'm doing it :)

This trick work for me always.

Yes. I understand this method perfectly, i'm using it as well but obviously not with the canonical pointing to the actual site because when it is shared the links they clicked will end up in the canonical and not the spoofed site. If you're going to show a demo at least show how the cloaking works, ie, a real demo, otherwise i don't see a point. Cloning/iframing the site and slapping a popup or link redirects on it is nothing new, lots of existing plugin already done it before. Ie, jackjacker. And the solution to the redirect trick is this, in this case you didn't use the js redirect to make them go to your site when it is clicked, so it will go to wreg and on that site you have no control whatsoever to put any popups or link redirect.
<html prefix="og: http://ogp.me/ns#">
<head>
<meta property="og:url" content="http://url-for-facebook-preview.com/" />
<script type="text/javascript">window.location = "http://affiliate-link-or-landing-page.com";</script>
</head>
</html>

And i also don't know if you actually used this type of site as ad for fb, this is going to raise all sorts of flag and get the account banned in no time. Unless your solution to cloak and jack the landing page is top notch and undetectable.

Last edited:

Milos

Yes. I understand this method perfectly, i'm using it as well but obviously not with the canonical pointing to the actual site because when it is shared the links they clicked will end up in the canonical and not the spoofed site. If you're going to show a demo at least show how the cloaking works, ie, a real demo, otherwise i don't see a point. Cloning/iframing the site and slapping a popup or link redirects on it is nothing new, lots of existing plugin already done it before. Ie, jackjacker.

And i also don't know if you actually used this type of site as ad for fb, this is going to raise all sorts of flag and get the account banned in no time. Unless your solution to cloak and jack the landing page is top notch and undetectable.

It is not a redirect or cloaking or anything similar... it is about displaying the same original article on your site (absolutely legal) having a link toward your site's products. So in short you publish an FB ad containing 100% original article PLUS you add to the article an ad (like a slide-in, modal, info bar or text link) toward your product you're offering for sale