$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Kriendor

Am in the process of setting up the landing page ...
I got the necessary plugins to do it. Just need to figure out how to make that happen. (watching youtube videos to help)

I know, I know I dont have niche yet but I want to get stuff ready while finding my own way

@kingpin you where talking about event shop ... from your experiences, is it too late to make one for xmass?

Thanks for everything :)

Lenuel Camasis

You are great! I am inspired to work hard to be as successful as you. I know that dropshipping in my own country was a terrible idea. I need to go back to the drawing board and make changes quickly to make my site profitable. I hope you can give me some input.

You are great! I am inspired to work hard to be as successful as you. I know that dropshipping in my own country was a terrible idea. I need to go back to the drawing board and make changes quickly to make my site profitable. I hope you can give me some input.
Can you please share the problems or challenges you faced while drop shipping in your own country?

Lenuel Camasis

My wife was so eager to create an online store where we sell clothes, shoes, bags and many more. It is like Lazada which is a huge ecommerce store in the Philippines. I did it to please her even though I knew from the start that it is doom to fail. It was a terrible idea because our target market is so huge, even though our price is very competitive, our delivery time takes almost a month before it reaches a customer compare to our competitor who can deliver within 7 days. So now I am in the process of changing my plan and try to look for a profitable market in the US or probably Australia.

If you are planning to start a dropship store then the delivery timeline is always going to be 15 days+ anywhere in the world. Do you think working on the such broad niche in US would be better? I am not trying to demotivate you or something. Just wondering whether the problem was only shipping delay or the niche you chose was too broad. We all have Lazada or Amazon or such huge giants in our countries, so digging a perfect niche which interests not only cause of price would be a good option.

Looking forward to hear from others also as each opinion counts. :)

Lenuel Camasis

If you are planning to start a dropship store then the delivery timeline is always going to be 15 days+ anywhere in the world. Do you think working on the such broad niche in US would be better? I am not trying to demotivate you or something. Just wondering whether the problem was only shipping delay or the niche you chose was too broad. We all have Lazada or Amazon or such huge giants in our countries, so digging a perfect niche which interests not only cause of price would be a good option.

Looking forward to hear from others also as each opinion counts. :)

I think the my problem is that my niche is too broad. It is not well-planned and my wife got so excited about the idea and we took the plunge right away. I also received a lot of feedback from people who were able to see the page and said that they would rather buy from Lazada because they ship faster than us.

About my plan of moving my business to US or Australia, I am still thinking of it. I am researching if it would be profitable because of the value of their money. But I am still in a dilemma that is why I am taking my time watching videos about dropshipping and reading suggestions here which I think would be very valuable to my success.

Last edited:

Kriendor

It's a simple method but complex also if you're less creative and imaginative.

I'm so short with my time these days. It wont be that possible for me to explain the exact workflow

just let me give you a clue

inside your thrive leads form button State 2 post the social locker shortcodes and hide the part with it.

and now copy the thrive lead shortcode and put it inside the profit builder landing page you created

I finally success to make part of it work ... kinda ... but I wonder how did you manage to get the last step done? (the Sign in with Facebook)

thanks

Liang

Hi @kingpin and @Yaros and the rest of members,

Is there any free sales countdown plugin to recommend us as new dropshipper?

I watch some youtube and they said sales countdown can create urgency and help us at higher conversion rate...

Hi @kingpin and @Yaros and the rest of members,

Is there any free sales countdown plugin to recommend us as new dropshipper?

I watch some youtube and they said sales countdown can create urgency and help us at higher conversion rate...
There are many sales countdown timer plugins. Problem is how to sync those timers automatically with aliexpress imported product. :)

Liang

Hi All,

I saw this website having 2 awesome functions:
1. It shows how many items left in the stock, it creates the urgency for the buyer to take action and increase conversion rate.
2. It shows how many people viewed on this item. Sort of a social proof.

Any ideas what kind of plugin we can use to add these functions to our Alidropship Website?
@Yaros @kingpin @Peeyoosh Kumar @Kriendor

Thank you for advance

upload_2017-11-27_9-40-28.png

Wizardius

Hi All,

I saw this website having 2 awesome functions:
1. It shows how many items left in the stock, it creates the urgency for the buyer to take action and increase conversion rate.
2. It shows how many people viewed on this item. Sort of a social proof.

Any ideas what kind of plugin we can use to add these functions to our Alidropship Website?
@Yaros @kingpin @Peeyoosh Kumar @Kriendor

Thank you for advance

View attachment 1890

I believe Alidropship team is working on this. There will be an extensions for main plugin. (popup recent sales, countdown timer and many more)

Kriendor

@Liang maybe this one ? https://codecanyon.net/item/xl-woocommerce-sales-triggers/19405574

01-preview_all_triigers.jpg

kingpin

Hey mates its been some weeks i didn't post about any new method for newbies to grab free sales from free traffic.

The whole method is based on posting free ads on Craigslist and other classified sites. This is a quick way to earn some 100s of dollars initially, this method is not scalable but its sweet for someone who just got his store ready and looking for some sales for free.

I'll try to make a video tutorial but i wont promise that i would be able to make one. Very busy till December 31st.

But to give you guys some idea about the method i found a YouTube video also

so here it is

God bless you all

Regards!

Tenario

Thanks king
Hey mates its been some weeks i didn't post about any new method for newbies to grab free sales from free traffic.

The whole method is based on posting free ads on Craigslist and other classified sites. This is a quick way to earn some 100s of dollars initially, this method is not scalable but its sweet for someone who just got his store ready and looking for some sales for free.

I'll try to make a video tutorial but i wont promise that i would be able to make one. Very busy till December 31st.

so here it is

God bless you all

Regards!
P

so here it is

God bless you all

Regards!
Thanks Kingpin for sharing this video

kingpin

Just a friendly shoutout to everyone who follow my thread.

This Christmas i will gift one of my Dropshipping stores making $1500+ per month for free to One of the member of this forum.

reason: Because I just love doing things like this :)

more information will be posted later

Regards!