$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Don James

Anyone need the following plugins:
yith custom thank you pages plugin
yith frequently bought together plugin
yith abandoned cart plugin

Signify here and I will sent them to you free.
Hi Light
Thank you for your generosity
I too need the plugins

Regards
Don James

kingpin

Hi I need beta testers for Webrily 2.0 main service.
Only two people i will select. No newbies please.

This is not a giveaway. You'll need to send me your rating, feedback and any bug if you find.

just message me with your email and i will grant you an access

regards!

Light

This is not a giveaway. You'll need to send me your rating, feedback and any bug if you find.

regards!
@kingpin, I have sent you a message.

Tenario

Hi Kingpin,
I have already messaged you.

regards!

Marco Yandun

There are many email scrapers out there buddy. But nothing can achieve what i have mentioned.

And getting emails the way I'm doing is little time consuming but not hard work.

I believe in smart work not hard work

:)

Hello Kingpin.

First of all thank you very much for all your time invested on this thread. Very valuable information you have shared with the group indeed. I have read the whole thread. Got 2 questions:

1. Using scrapers or scripts to collect emails from FB users, isn't it against of FB rules?
2. I am about to create a new WP store. Should I start with a niche and later scale, or I should start with something more general first and later create niche specific stores?
3. Should I use SSL from the start? You mentioned a free SSL, but do not remember the name

Thank you very much and please keep giving forward :)
Marco

Thanks,
Marco

Last edited:

Marco Yandun

i am in talks with a company that provide a DO IT YOURSELF kit which is so easy and can help get a US based company with real US bank account in a very cheap affordable price

i checked their credibility and i found them reliable.

the deal was like this. they will give me 15% commission for every person whom i will send to them for the service.

and here is what i want to do. i love this community and love helping everyone as much as i can. I will forward the 15% commissions i am getting through them for referring anyone to form a US based company with them.

if your interested and want 15% also forwarded to your PayPal just send me a pm and i would love to help anybody all for free. NO CATCH HERE.

God bless u all

regards and happy weekends

Hello Kingpin. Is this something we must do? How about if we create the store and sell stuff to USA without getting it?

Thanks,
Marco

Kriendor

Been reading this thread for 2 days now. Lot of great info inside. Thanks you for sharing such valuable hint and advice :)

I bought de plugin and get myself ready to sail to success. Now what I need is a niche ...