$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

Yes I have BUT must they must be in my friends list so its not so friendly

There are many email scrapers out there buddy. But nothing can achieve what i have mentioned.

And getting emails the way I'm doing is little time consuming but not hard work.

I believe in smart work not hard work

:)

elfrost

There are many email scrapers out there buddy. But nothing can achieve what i have mentioned.

And getting emails the way I'm doing is little time consuming but not hard work.

I believe in smart work not hard work

:)

right, actually, i'm using some softwares for scraping facebook and I can get many from there.. but as i said, the only way I have now to find out emails is using yahoo and they must be in my friend list. I'm still looking to figure it out ;)

I saw you your sample.. I'm also there :)
and i guess those people will receive tons of harry potter promo soon haha

Eric S.

Question for your @kingpin : which methods are giving you the best return on investment (both time and money). You have given so many great ideas and techniques that I'm unsure where to start. Do you see better results from boosting viral posts with your custom links? Or does email marketing prove more valuable?

Jen Rao

Hi Kingpin,

I got couple of doubts,

1. B2B general store.

Your Quote:
"I import a particular product and bundle them with five or more other similar products and sale them as if its a wholesale price for my B2B stores."

do you group a particulare product and it's variations (color, size etc,.) into a bundle?
[ex: same product different color or so]

or

do you group different product but they work together?
[ex: hair styling kit, like brushes, gels, stylizers, shampoos etc,. bundled together]

2. P.O.D

Your Quote:
"I bundled many products and displayed it as one.
Example: 10 shirts for 100$ (single offering)"

What kind offers do you offer them? their Logos on the left chest area or full front design or something totally differnet?

Thanks

kingpin

right, actually, i'm using some softwares for scraping facebook and I can get many from there.. but as i said, the only way I have now to find out emails is using yahoo and they must be in my friend list. I'm still looking to figure it out ;)

I saw you your sample.. I'm also there :)
and i guess those people will receive tons of harry potter promo soon haha

Hahahha

kingpin

Question for your @kingpin : which methods are giving you the best return on investment (both time and money). You have given so many great ideas and techniques that I'm unsure where to start. Do you see better results from boosting viral posts with your custom links? Or does email marketing prove more valuable?

All the methods i talk here on the forum works great for me. What i love is I NEVER SETTLE i love finding and experimenting new ways. But if you ask me as a business facebook ads are the best.

The techniques i talk about is a part of the whole picture. Connect all the dots and complete the puzzle.

You should consider and scale anything that is working for you and making you sale with profitable ROI.

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

I got couple of doubts,

1. B2B general store.

Your Quote:
"I import a particular product and bundle them with five or more other similar products and sale them as if its a wholesale price for my B2B stores."

do you group a particulare product and it's variations (color, size etc,.) into a bundle?
[ex: same product different color or so]

or

do you group different product but they work together?
[ex: hair styling kit, like brushes, gels, stylizers, shampoos etc,. bundled together]

2. P.O.D

Your Quote:
"I bundled many products and displayed it as one.
Example: 10 shirts for 100$ (single offering)"

What kind offers do you offer them? their Logos on the left chest area or full front design or something totally differnet?

Thanks

1. I do both the ways. Variation wise and related product wise bundles.

2. Wholesale offers i give them. Designs are mine not theirs.

kingpin

Thanks a lot.

About POD designs, do you bundle different designs into one set?

Related designs i bundle

For you to understand here is an example

1. I love my cat
2. Mother of a cat
3. Cat boss
4. Cats are perfect

Say these are 4 different T-shirts but of a same niche that is cats
So like this i do bundles.

Jen Rao

Related designs i bundle

For you to understand here is an example

1. I love my cat
2. Mother of a cat
3. Cat boss
4. Cats are perfect

Say these are 4 different T-shirts but of a same niche that is cats
So like this i do bundles.

Oh man... you are a Marketing Genius.

Very Proud of You, as an Indian. :cool:

pearstar

Kinpin. Love your stuff. Do you also employ people? How you manage your staff if you do? Im struggeling with time and i only have 2 websites.

Don James

Hi Kingpin

You are amazing and your bundle method definitely a method to be done.
I will be trying the out the bundle

LeeMa

@axiom786

In my opinion

In dropship if you do not have budget for marketing(facebook ads, gg adword or instagram shoutout)

It's very hard to success.

marketing is king in dropship.

If you have more budget for marketing everything will easy for you due to you can test test and test unlimited.

if have someone tell me why some people have more budget for marketing eg. facebook ads but do not have sell , I thought this people do not have exp for use facebook ads and maybe choose wrong target but this issue is easy to fixed on youtube have more knowledge to teach you in facebook ads or I recommend you download dropship course on internet you can search on google popular dropship course can download on internet, use this to guide you.

please see this

Why Drop Shipping with No Money Sucks!

kingpin

Today i have crossed another milestone i set two months ago. I am thankful to @Yaros as he is the one because of whom i jumped into dropshipping full fledged after reading his initital journey in some forum.

Without Alidropship plugin this wasn't possible to achieve. Yaros could have charged monthly or high ticket and still people would love to pay to have alidropship.

There are plenty of similar plugins but honestly none stands near what Alidropship can make you achieve. I never attempted to use shopify because of so many limitations and of course the pricing structure.

How i started with a single store to now so many stores and all this got possible because of Alidropship. Every day i wake up and check my sales chart and it gives such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.
I'm typing this to show my strong gratitude and respect for yaros and team for being so generous and wonderful people.

Thanks a million or maybe billion times for making Alidropship.

This business model can change your life. I was broke when i started after the failure of my previous company.

I dont think there's any other business models available right now that can give you the power to become a millionaire by just spending some 100$ to start with.

My suggestion and recommendation to all the fellow members not to give up and dont do hard work do smart work. Work like a boss not like a labour.

Money is on the table you just need to take actions and grab it. Be disciplined and dont do the same mistake again and again. Make a strategy and follow it. There is no magic wand but there is something called as Focus. Grab one strategy and develop it and scale it then do experiments with other strategies.

I try to devote my time as much as possible to help others here to show my gratitude.

I can keep on typing for hours to show how much i have respect and gratitude for the community and Yaros & team.

Thanks @Yaros once again for creating Alidropship
God bless you

Last edited:

Don James

You right Kingpin, gratitude to Yaros and his team.
Blaming and complaining never make a person prosper, only smart work can deliver the aim stuffs.
Thank you Kingpin for sharing many of your methods here.

Just PM you