$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Hugo

Hey Kingpin, congratulations on you success, well deserved by the way... Would it be possible for you to share with the group a list of all Tools, Themes and Plugins you are using. Thanks in advance!

kingpin

Hey Kingpin, congratulations on you success, well deserved by the way... Would it be possible for you to share with the group a list of all Tools, Themes and Plugins you are using. Thanks in advance!

Thanks Hugo.

I'm using many themes but flatsome is my favourite. I have custom coded flatsome theme with many additional functionalities added to it.

I'm using many tools and plugins to automate my work.

I wont provide the exact name of all the plugins but i will surely tell what type of plugins and tools I'm using.

1. Plugin for upsells, cross sells
2. Plugin for auto posting to social media
3. Tool to create gif images
4. Video editing tool
5. Niche Research tool
6. Woocommerce
7. Affiliate plugin
8. Influencers finding tool
9. Some chrome extensions
10. Fb ad optimising tools
11. Auto tag tool
12. Landing page plugin
13. Multi currency plugin
14. Abondoned cart plugin
15. Newsletter plugin
16. Email customisation plugin
17. SMS Plugin
18. Social share plugin
19. Google analytics plugin
20. Cloudflare
21. Loyalty gifts and cash back plugins
22. Shortlink tool
21. My web tool
22. Youtube to wordpress import plugin
23. Etc

On my sites i use only 2 or 3 and on other sites i use more. Depending on what the site is about. I dont activate all my plugins on my main domain. I install a fresh wordpress on sub directory with all other plugins to keep my main domain xyz.com light weighted and fast to load and without any plugin code conflicts.

kingpin

I have successfully published mobile app version of two of my best selling stores on Google Play store.
Will send an email newsletter to all my customers to download them to get xyz or certain type of discount for downloading android app.

Will be sending SMS alerts also.

Looking forward to get 10,000 install by the end of this month of July.

My main strategy and approach with mobile app is to promote offers using push notifications to my customers and make them treat my stores as some brand :p

Umer

I have successfully published mobile app version of two of my best selling stores on Google Play store.
Will send an email newsletter to all my customers to download them to get xyz or certain type of discount for downloading android app.

My main strategy and approach with mobile app is to promote offers using push notifications to my customers and make them treat my stores as some brand :p

Nice strategy. Good luck to you. :)

Tablazines

What are you using the Gif Animator for?

Thanks Hugo.

I'm using many themes but flatsome is my favourite. I have custom coded flatsome theme with many additional functionalities added to it.

I'm using many tools and plugins to automate my work.

I wont provide the exact name of all the plugins but i will surely tell what type of plugins and tools I'm using.

1. Plugin for upsells, cross sells
2. Plugin for auto posting to social media
3. Tool to create gif images
4. Video editing tool
5. Niche Research tool
6. Woocommerce
7. Affiliate plugin
8. Influencers finding tool
9. Some chrome extensions
10. Fb ad optimising tools
11. Auto tag tool
12. Landing page plugin
13. Multi currency plugin
14. Abondoned cart plugin
15. Newsletter plugin
16. Email customisation plugin
17. SMS Plugin
18. Social share plugin
19. Google analytics plugin
20. Cloudflare
21. Loyalty gifts and cash back plugins
22. Shortlink tool
21. My web tool
22. Youtube to wordpress import plugin
23. Etc

On my sites i use only 2 or 3 and on other sites i use more. Depending on what the site is about. I dont activate all my plugins on my main domain. I install a fresh wordpress on sub directory with all other plugins to keep my main domain xyz.com light weighted and fast to load and without any plugin code conflicts.

Hussein68

Twitter Direct Message is not working for me now. I was using a tool for that (Twitter Banned the tool today)
so now I'm editing this post with a new workaround

So here is the Updated way now

There is no way of this method to become outdated or saturated

So here is the straight forward method. It's newbie friendly

Goto twitter Advance Search page https://twitter.com/search-advanced
search for keywords like "I need a new iphone case", "I want to buy new pendant", "I need a new power bank", etc. Use any keyword starting with I WANT TO BUY or I NEED TO BUY or something related.

See the pictures below how I found prospects wanting an iphone case. I replied to their tweet with links to an iphone case

Twitter Advanced Search Page
nGHLRF8.png

Search Result Page
VcQkMIK.png

Reply them directly with your offers and thats all
DTPr4DF.png

Try this method and do let me know your results also

:)

Thanks so much, mate. Really appreciate your helpful posts. I have learnt a lot since I started reading your articles. I come from a poor family and am hoping to make good money by doing Ecommerce. People like you are Angels in disguise for us poor newbies.

Hussein68

as much as I would like to try that links trick by myself, I still wouldn't recommend to share such a web tools here. Such a half-illegal tricks stops working if its available to everyone, because everyone starts to do it and social networks finds a way to ban it. In my opinion it is better to use a trick for a couple persons with long-time term, than become unable to use it anymore in 2 weeks after sharing it widely.

Please keep your discouraging comments to yourselves, guys. Kingpin wanted to release the web tool for free in the beginning, then a hotshot wannabe guru suggested he sells it. Its for sale now for $13. Now another hotshot know-it-all wannabe is suggesting kingpin shouldn't even release the web tool to the public. How SELFISH can some people be?? So what if it's banned after 1 month of release? At least many people will have benefited in the process. Plus, there will always be some other guy with another tool down the line.

Eddyrules

I simply flabbergasted by the level of ingenuity. I bet your previous years in internet marketing really helped in coming up with working ideas. Am a college graduate here, now learning to start drop shipping and your answers here have really inspired me given me much info than I've ever learnt so far.

kingpin

Please keep your discouraging comments to yourselves, guys. Kingpin wanted to release the web tool for free in the beginning, then a hotshot wannabe guru suggested he sells it. Its for sale now for $13. Now another hotshot know-it-all wannabe is suggesting kingpin shouldn't even release the web tool to the public. How SELFISH can some people be?? So what if it's banned after 1 month of release? At least many people will have benefited in the process. Plus, there will always be some other guy with another tool down the line.

He is somewhere right. He is not selfish. :)
But i have solutions to avoid banning for the tool.

I will always know if somebody use my tool and share any illegal or adult content. I will ban that person right away from accessing my tool.
That is the reason why I'm still thinking whether i should give it away for free or not. People usually abuse free stuffs :p

And still for some reason the tool get banned all i would be need to do is just change the domain name thats all. No data will be deleted.

Reasons why it will never be banned
First it works as a shortlink service
Many such tools are in the market and they never get ban. Fb usually ban the source domain if it contain anything unethical and against their terms.

My tool is almost ready for all my fellow members here. It will never be promoted or released for others outside this forum. I'm still working on making it available for free.

Last edited:

kingpin

Thanks so much, mate. Really appreciate your helpful posts. I have learnt a lot since I started reading your articles. I come from a poor family and am hoping to make good money by doing Ecommerce. People like you are Angels in disguise for us poor newbies.

Brother nobody is poor everyone is having the ability to change their lives
I have faced poverty in my life too. There was a time also in my life when my mother was needing a kidney transplant and we were not having a penny for it. That was a bad time we sold our boutique for her treatment and she is all good now
but i never treated myself as poor. Don't manifest yourself as a poor person or else you'll never grow. Every person is unique and talented. You are rich.

Dropshiping biz is easy and cool business if you know how to connect all the dots. Alidropship plugin is just a plugin to make your work easier but it wont make you money. To earn money you'll have to connect the dots. When i say you'll have to connect the dots i simply mean that you'll have to take actions to make all the strategies work.
If one strategy dont work dont feel that the life is hard move to another but never stop.

One person from here sent me an inbox message and was saying that why I'm sharing everything is there any catch?

I simply answered that it makes me feel satisfied thats the only catch here :)

I dont need money from you guys. I'm making enough to support and fulfil my dreams :)

Everything i am sharing and will share will never be a catch to grab some bucks from you guys.

You are rich not poor ok hussein bro :)

anonymous1971

I'm using flatsome theme on that store.
Woocommerce and ali woo Yes
and many other plugins.
Thats a woocommerce sales report plugin, you'll find it on WordPress plugin directory.

Oh...i forgot.....do you only offer US english language or do you do multilanguage with WPML for spanish etc?
I'm using flatsome theme on that store.
Woocommerce and ali woo Yes
and many other plugins.
Thats a woocommerce sales report plugin, you'll find it on WordPress plugin directory.

What tracking system do you use since the standard order tracking system in woocommerce does not work in combination with woo ali plugin? Or do you leave the tracking option off and not avaiable for your customers so they cannot track their orders?

kingpin

Sent email blast to my existing customers to install my android app from Google play store to avail free gift worth 30$ hahahah sent to 2000 and 1300 installed already plus 41 sales
Free product plus shipping.

Will send first push notifications to these people if everything goes as par my approach, will send emails to all my customers to install my store app.

Hussein68

Brother nobody is poor everyone is having the ability to change their lives
I have faced poverty in my life too. There was a time also in my life when my mother was needing a kidney transplant and we were not having a penny for it. That was a bad time we sold our boutique for her treatment and she is all good now
but i never treated myself as poor. Don't manifest yourself as a poor person or else you'll never grow. Every person is unique and talented. You are rich.

Dropshiping biz is easy and cool business if you know how to connect all the dots. Alidropship plugin is just a plugin to make your work easier but it wont make you money. To earn money you'll have to connect the dots. When i say you'll have to connect the dots i simply mean that you'll have to take actions to make all the strategies work.
If one strategy dont work dont feel that the life is hard move to another but never stop.

One person from here sent me an inbox message and was saying that why I'm sharing everything is there any catch?

I simply answered that it makes me feel satisfied thats the only catch here :)

I dont need money from you guys. I'm making enough to support and fulfil my dreams :)

Everything i am sharing and will share will never be a catch to grab some bucks from you guys.

You are rich not poor ok hussein bro :)

Thank you for your very inspiring words. Am going to do my best to be successful in this biz. Am currently between jobs so I have all the time in the world to invest in a dropshipping business, which is all I have right now. Lol

Hussein68

He is somewhere right. He is not selfish. :)
But i have solutions to avoid banning for the tool.

I will always know if somebody use my tool and share any illegal or adult content. I will ban that person right away from accessing my tool.
That is the reason why I'm still thinking whether i should give it away for free or not. People usually abuse free stuffs :p

And still for some reason the tool get banned all i would be need to do is just change the domain name thats all. No data will be deleted.

Reasons why it will never be banned
First it works as a shortlink service
Many such tools are in the market and they never get ban. Fb usually ban the source domain if it contain anything unethical and against their terms.

My tool is almost ready for all my fellow members here. It will never be promoted or released for others outside this forum. I'm still working on making it available for free.

Hi Kingpin. As I said before am a total and clueless newbie on almost everything to do with eCommerce. Sometimes I come across stuff that I don't understand. For example, what is "shortlink?" :)

Doit

@kingpin
you mentioned that you have 7 stores, believe all of them are in different domains. I understand that Alidropship plugin can be used for 1 domain at a time.
how we can manage in these situations? do we need to by 7 separate licenses and install them separately ? any other cheaper way of doing this?
And how about SSL? need to buy 7 separate SSL certicates's or by one multidomain SSL, but both options are expensive.

kingpin

@kingpin
you mentioned that you have 7 stores, believe all of them are in different domains. I understand that Alidropship plugin can be used for 1 domain at a time.
how we can manage in these situations? do we need to by 7 separate licenses and install them separately ? any other cheaper way of doing this?
And how about SSL? need to buy 7 separate SSL certicates's or by one multidomain SSL, but both options are expensive.

Yes you need a seperate license keys for every domain where you want alidropship plugin to work.

These days every web hosting provide free Ssl. An organisation named LetsEncrypt provide free ssl. See your hosting cpanel and see if something called letsencrypt ssl is there or not, if not ask your hosting provider to activate it for you.

If you buy alidropship licenses in bulk Yaros always is there to provide you amazing discounts.

Nothing is cheaper thn alidropship plugin. Try Shopify Where you'll have to pay 79$ every month for related services :p