$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

nenene

1. Yes i modify product titles making them look unique and catchy. It's a manual work. In my geberal store i have 500 Bundled products and in my niche stores i never go above 100 products. I do lot of cross sells, down-sells, upsells also

2. I do it manually. I import a particular product and bundle them with five or more other similar products and sale them as if its a wholesale price for my B2B stores. But i don't bundle products on my B2C(BUSINESS TO CUSTOMER) stores.

Woocommerce is having a feature to assign products as a group sale too. But i do it manually.

@kingpin , thank you for the value added through your posts.

If you are not planning to release your tool, could you please roughly share a way to link to an authority site article that also tracks visitors with a facebook pixel, so as to retarget them later?

I think it's more important than just showing the popup to the sales pages, the click through rates is small related to all the article visitors.

I could iframe the article to my website and track the visitors easily but I will lose the trust people feel when visiting a website they know.

Thank you :)

kingpin

@kingpin , thank you for the value added through your posts.

If you are not planning to release your tool, could you please roughly share a way to link to an authority site article that also tracks visitors with a facebook pixel, so as to retarget them later?

I think it's more important than just showing the popup to the sales pages, the click through rates is small related to all the article visitors.

I could iframe the article to my website and track the visitors easily but I will lose the trust people feel when visiting a website they know.

Thank you :)

I'll release my tool soon. It's having some bugs at the moment. So i'm using it for my personal purposes only.
Not getting much time to work on the tool these days.
Ps: FB hate sites with iframe or such things if u r planning to advertise the landing page on fb.

kingpin

i'm working on a new strategy to make your site viral on social media for free.
Will update my results after 48 hours

I'm creating several landing pages for my free + shipping offers with content locker/social lockers.
People who visit these landing pages will need to share the page on Facebook to unlock the free offer

Below is the Screenshot of a demo page I created for you guys to get an idea about this strategy :)

YRFYONS.png

Tablazines

Pure genius

i'm working on a new strategy to make your site viral on social media for free.
Will update my results after 48 hours

I'm creating several landing pages for my free + shipping offers with content locker/social lockers.
People who visit these landing pages will need to share the page on Facebook to unlock the free offer

Below is the Screenshot of a demo page I created for you guys to get an idea about this strategy :)

YRFYONS.png

kingpin

Hey guys hope the screenshot below from on of my top selling store with POD and aliwoo inspire and motivate you.

Dropshipping is all about selling. You need to know online marketing good to make a fortune here or go home

Use all the weapons you have. Facebook, instagram, Pinterest, tumblr, twitter etc.

Make strategies on how to reach many people with an impact. You don't need to think out of the box here you just need to learn and learn and learn. Just don't give up. Dropship business is easy when in your mind you see it as an easy ping pong play. Don't learn everything. Just become expert in one method and cursh it and scale it.

Work smart not hard.
Ok ok ok lot of blah blah kingpin :p

So here it is.

WeVadqr.png

Shane

Nice! You should have them share to their personal page instead of just with a friend most share plugins will accomplish this fairly easy ;) I like the way you think

kingpin

Nice! You should have them share to their personal page instead of just with a friend most share plugins will accomplish this fairly easy ;) I like the way you think

Shane thats a way of just saying. When they share the page get shared on their timeline news feed wall on FB

Raff

Hey guys hope the screenshot below from on of my top selling store with POD and aliwoo inspire and motivate you.

Dropshipping is all about selling. You need to know online marketing good to make a fortune here or go home

Use all the weapons you have. Facebook, instagram, Pinterest, tumblr, twitter etc.

Make strategies on how to reach many people with an impact. You don't need to think out of the box here you just need to learn and learn and learn. Just don't give up. Dropship business is easy when in your mind you see it as an easy ping pong play. Don't learn everything. Just become expert in one method and cursh it and scale it.

Work smart not hard.

So here it is.

WeVadqr.png
Nice! Im so inspired by your success!

By the way what is Profit Builder?

Jess

Work smart not hard.

So here it is.

WeVadqr.png

What currency are those sales in?

kingpin

I can see $ sign in the image, so I assume it's USD.

Not don't tell it could be AUD or CAD or something else.

I have plugin that make the prices converted to local currency by detecting IP address of a visitor. But my primary currency on my stores ks USD