$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

rusgenya

I have many niche websites and one General store with 2000+ products on it.

you use SocialRabit plugin? what social network brings in the most profit can be email marketing, instagram, Facebook ads, Twitter? what do you recommend, that works best?

kingpin

you use SocialRabit plugin? what social network brings in the most profit can be email marketing, instagram, Facebook ads, Twitter? what do you recommend, that works best?

I can not recommend a blue print social media channel to u
But i personally get 70% of sales from fb and instagram
And 30% from other channels like affiliates, YouTube and now twitter too.

I'm not using socialrabbit plugin.

I have different ways i use that i feel is better than socialrabbit.

kingpin

as much as I would like to try that links trick by myself, I still wouldn't recommend to share such a web tools here. Such a half-illegal tricks stops working if its available to everyone, because everyone starts to do it and social networks finds a way to ban it. In my opinion it is better to use a trick for a couple persons with long-time term, than become unable to use it anymore in 2 weeks after sharing it widely.

Hi mate those are not illegal tricks
It depends on how you use them.

There are several sites and tools in the market like such who are having 1000s of customers and still there's no ban.

I would just suggest not to use such tricks and run a fb ad. I have some special way to run it easily with ads too which for sure I'm not going to reveal here like how i do it.

Perfect way to use this webtool is to create URL and post it on niche related groups on facebook

I will be releasing this tool soon for a very sweet price of 13$ only for lifetime access.

Tablazines

Thanks for the info on the servers.

My problem is that when I first opened my store I just added products and didn't clean them up. I did Garner like 17 orders but I feel like I could do a lot more sales with everything cleaned up so I closed the store and am in the process of fixing the listings.

But keep in mind if you do it on shared hosting it may crash your wp database someway

We are hosted on dedicated servees.

Dont wait till 2k products to be added. After adding 20 products start promoting them and at a same time add more products

kingpin

Thanks for the info on the servers.

My problem is that when I first opened my store I just added products and didn't clean them up. I did Garner like 17 orders but I feel like I could do a lot more sales with everything cleaned up so I closed the store and am in the process of fixing the listings.

Nice. All the best

kingpin

I always try to do something out of the box things to find some hidden niches on facebook for new product ideas for my stores.
These hidden niches or interests are not at all having any competition.

Will be posting how i do it soon.

:)

kingpin

Working on a new strategy related to YouTube.

Will post the method if I get some great sales using it.

Got 2 sales so far using this particular method related to YouTube

Milos

But keep in mind if you do it on shared hosting it may crash your wp database someway

We are hosted on dedicated servees.

Dont wait till 2k products to be added. After adding 20 products start promoting them and at a same time add more products

Correct. Having a store with 1000 + products on shared host will eventually crash, especially if you're hosting WooCommerce havy files.

Dedicated is the best, expensive but perfect.

chelov

Correct. Having a store with 1000 + products on shared host will eventually crash, especially if you're hosting WooCommerce havy files.

Dedicated is the best, expensive but perfect.
Well, you should be allright even with vps, but running everything on nginx and php7 :)

lefthook030

Hello Kingpin,

thanks for the value you add to this. your twitter hack is brilliant.

few questions:

1. you mentioned you sell B2B, with a single landing page. how you target them on facebook?

2. why you chose a general store over a niche store?

3 and why woocommerce and not simple plugin? which theme you use

thanks brother...appreciate your time

Last edited: