25,000+ Fashion Products | 31 sales so far :) | £540 NET!

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

Chris here just wanted to introduce my business

Just wanted to jump on here before people ask im going to keep my website URL private as i don't want any thing showing up on google etc ...

Just so people are aware my prices are 3x times's the
suppliers + I added different for Watches & Shoes ...

I landed on this WordPress plugin via chance just doing some keyword re search and came across the plugin best thing i ever did.

My background is : SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA

I have invested £1,000 into this business total let me give you a break down what i spent the money on so far :

WordPress Plugin = £73 (ONE TIME)
Domain Name = £10 per year
SSL Certificate = £10 per year
LOGO'S = NO COST DESIGNED MYSELF !
Social Media Graphics for all 5 major players = NO COST DESIGNED MYSELF
Extra Graphics (Adverting Banners) x 2 = NO COST DESIGNED MYSELF
Facebook Ad's = £50 one time
Adverting Network (banners) = £50 one time

Total spent on setup = £193 !

Marketing Approach :

I started with social media as this is one of the biggest ways in 2016/2017 to get through to buyers what i have done so far:

> I have joined so far 10 Selling / Clothing / Fashion Groups for men,women & kids clothing mainly USA based over the next few days ill replicate for other countries.

I posted 10 posts to each group between these time 7am - 8.45am / 11am - 3pm / 6pm - 11pm ever day for 5 days.

OUTCOME: I got 8 sales over 5 days.

> I started to build up my social media pages with likes and comments ...

I have 2 school friends one is in a band with a total of 300k fans over 3 major social media platforms !

He let me post on his pages after all i did help him set them all up and built his website for him for FREE! i posted 2 posts to each one of his pages. He is not verified yet by Facebook/Twitter thats to come !

My other friend is a comedian in the UK he has 100k fans just Facebook he also let me post on his page and did a small vid with me playing a prank on me in my office with this business LOGO on my wall and our my URL and during we talk about this business a bit as the vid goes on .. he is verified by Facebook and twitter

This cost me a few beers down our local pub and a meal !

OUTCOME: I got 20 sales i used banners with special discount codes of 5% as a new year offer and so i could track were my sales came from.

5 sales twitter

15 = sales Facebook

Before i post to their pages i had 100 likes on Facebook after this i have over 2,000 likes and a few messages saying what a good site i have and they would place some orders soon with me ...

Other Marketing : I plan to talk more about other marketing methods i plan to use but this is what i have done so far !

I hope this is helpful

Looking to the future
Chris :)

Last edited:

Stuart Gibson

Thanks. My niche is android tv boxes. I think I picked a hard one to sell. I've had one sale since I used alidropship. And 5 before with woo commerce

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

Thanks. My niche is android tv boxes. I think I picked a hard one to sell. I've had one sale since I used alidropship. And 5 before with woo commerce

Yes that must be hard to market to try and gets sales in what marketing are you dong i went with fashion for my store with a option later to add other products related to him/her and the kids to up sell to them etc ... I find fashion is a easy market to do as its something people always need ! If i was use i would do PPC/SEO to try and drum up business.

If you want i can send you a Pay On Results SEO/PPC Company that can help you out :) !

Last edited:

Stuart Gibson

I just signed up to anow seomichael campaign today to drum up more hits. I will look into ad words next month and Facebook instagram ads to

ZbigniewPL

So Your webstore is not even indexed in search engines ?
I don't think it's a good move, You would get a lot of traffic from 25k products.

Last edited:

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

So Your webstore is not even indexed in search engines ?
I don't think it's a good move, You would get a lot of traffic from 25k products.

I don't get your reply !

Yes i have got pages/product pages indexed in search engines already?! (I own a Digital Marketing Company Plus a few other business) as to the traffic that's a good thing TRAFFIC = MONEY! just had a look at my stats and im getting on average between 100-780 a day when i promote if i can do $2,000 per week in sales ill be happy :)

I have a full team behind me so if i get loads of orders from this i have staff to process the orders and do other administration tasks ....

I'm in business to go BIG or GO HOME!!

Last edited:

BogdanGNB

Why do you use this "small" font size?

I think your website it's looks like a mess...bulk imported products.

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

Why do you use this "small" font size?

I think your website it's looks like a mess...bulk imported products.

I think using big font makes things clear and easier to read on this forum room if you have a issue don't comment or read it and every product on my site has been edited to remove any connection to the suppliers and useless info from them at the end of the day im know how to sell/market eCommerce products online im happy to give my help freely to other drop shippers.

Last edited:

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

25k products..wow
What type of hosting is it?
Vps or DS

A Custom Dedicated Server running cpanel the server is co-location i own the server in a Germany data centre ... Its a very high spec its custom for eCommerce website's i have 10TB of HDD ...

Last edited:

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

Maybe the old codger lost his glasses ..lol :)

I do wear glasses lol but that's not it im afraid big text gets more attention as its easier to read and for everyone who wants to know im younger than you lot im in my early 20's and can pretty much run rings around you lot lol ! as to my sales and marketing skills im pretty sharp on this as well ! still got a lot to learn but in my case its my contacts i have that has let me setup a business like this and earn a lot faster ....

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I beg to differ. It's the same as using all UPPERCASE. It's like "shouting at people" and really "in your face". I find it quite offensive, as do others it seems. I know you can't see that ... it's a bit like a bald guy doing a "comb over". Everyone around him thinks it looks stupid, but the guy in question thinks he looks like a move star. :)