100K $ With Drop-shipping

jubran

Hello

Great success! I hope it goes bigger and better :)

One question: how do you do the deals on instagram? I've just tried a paid shoutout of $15 in a page that had almost 80k followers and I got NOTHING. Even though the post got some likes and comments (my instragram is also tagged in the post)... So I think the page was something like auto pilot or something like it.

Can you please guide me a little bit?

Thanks in advance!

Moussdog

Hello

Great success! I hope it goes bigger and better :)

One question: how do you do the deals on instagram? I've just tried a paid shoutout of $15 in a page that had almost 80k followers and I got NOTHING. Even though the post got some likes and comments (my instragram is also tagged in the post)... So I think the page was something like auto pilot or something like it.

Can you please guide me a little bit?

Thanks in advance!
Hi, Thank you very much!

It's not about how much followers they got, but how much ACTIVE followers they got. I know somes accounts who have 100 k followers and hardly hit 2000 likes per post. Also you really have to make a catchy post. Choose a best seller product that every fans of your niche will recognize.

jubran

Yep, I am trying but the problem is that they get really good engagement which is impressing. However, for the promoted shoutout, it's not...

Can you maybe give me example of how you let the promoters write the shoutout ad?
Maybe it's the case...

• And what is the normal payments for these shoutouts? Can you give examples?

Thanks again ;)

Moussdog

Yep, I am trying but the problem is that they get really good engagement which is impressing. However, for the promoted shoutout, it's not...

Can you maybe give me example of how you let the promoters write the shoutout ad?
Maybe it's the case...
Show me how one of your shoutout post. Maybe I can tell you what to change

LeeMa

@Moussdog Does aliexpress ever closed your orders?

If aliexpress have close your order, How do you handle this issue?

but

If you never face this issue, How do you avoid this issue?

Moussdog

Today is a good day.

LEwb4T4.png

LeeMa

@Moussdog

1. What type payment are you pay on aliexpress?

2. How do you handle billing address order from usa?

3. What type your paypal is? personal or business?

Jeff Rose

But how to understand which item is copyrighted and which is not?

It's pretty easy. On AliExpress, VERY VERY few of the companies are licensed to sell/make any of the big names we all recognize.

Is it a famous clothing/shoe brand? It'll be copyrighted. (Nike, Adidas, Lululemon)
Is it a famous movie/tv show/video game? It'll be copyrighted. (Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Pokemon, Harry Potter)
Is it a popular sports team or person? Copyright.
See a pattern...?

Any big (brand) name that a lot of people recognize around the world you should expect will be copyrighted. Does that mean you CAN'T sell it? No..., but you should be aware that with copyright comes lawyers and teams of people protecting the brand. There's always a chance you'll get told to stop. There's also chance you won't.

Direct Webstore

If your entire niche and site name is questionable ... research it.
If it's just a single or several products and you're not sure ... list them anyway. If any company objects they will contact you, asking that you remove the items.
No big deal.