1000k $ month drop shipping, my most successful client.

Arec Long

Here I want to share my customer how to get 1 mil $/ month, this story is inspiring.
It is TRIANGL, a successful story. When they began to do Shopify, only 2 person, they go broke, came to Hongkong from Australia. They design their own products and look for good factories, we provide warehouse for they, pick and pack, ship parcel. From a few parcels a day to thousands of parcels a day, only took 6 months. Now they have a steady career and have their own yacht, 100 million dollars.
Their story comes from a beautiful story, when they broke, Erin wants to buy a nice swimsuit, they no much money. So Craig said we could design it ourselves, a lot of people like us also want a beautiful swimsuit. Then they came to Hongkong, borrowed 20000 dollars from a friend, began their shopify business. They found a factory to produce, and they contact us. At first they didn't have much money, they had no employees, we provide warehouse for them, we help them pick and pack, so they have much time to develop market. We provide them best service, 2-3 days delivery, they get more and more feedback, customers all like their products. Finally, they achieved great success.
So I think if you want to get success, you should have several factors
Firstly, you should have a good design, a promising market will give you a lot of rewards.
Secondly, you should have a good partner here, when you need help and customer complaints, they can Solve quickly.
Thirdly, You need a little luck.
We want to help more people succeed, if you have good ideas, you can tell us.

Last edited:

kingpin

hello there,

do you have any website with all the details of services you're providing?
its hard to believe things online right away without proper information

i noticed you're trying to sell your services here to fellow members. If you can provide strong value to the community I can think about something.

you can pm me too.

regards!

Arec Long

hello there,

do you have any website with all the details of services you're providing?
its hard to believe things online right away without proper information

i noticed you're trying to sell your services here to fellow members. If you can provide strong value to the community I can think about something.

you can pm me too.

regards!
Hi Kingpin, yes,I will send you email later, www,fbmdropship.com this is our website. Now we're still updating more information.