$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

alioop

It is not a redirect or cloaking or anything similar... it is about displaying the same original article on your site (absolutely legal) having a link toward your site's products. So in short you publish an FB ad containing 100% original article PLUS you add to the article an ad (like a slide-in, modal, info bar or text link) toward your product you're offering for sale

Yes. That's called iframing. See https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/28-000-in-sales-with-a-brand-new-store.1185/page-5#post-9539 Whether legal or not, fb ad is questionable. They dont like stuffs like these.

Anyhow, as mentioned, he didn't include the script to make them stay at the spoofed site, so ...

Milos

Yes. That's called iframing. See https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/28-000-in-sales-with-a-brand-new-store.1185/page-5#post-9539 Whether legal or not, fb ad is questionable. They dont like stuffs like these.

Anyhow, as mentioned, he didn't include the script to make them stay at the spoofed site, so ...

I completely understand your concern.

However as far as I know FB prohibits using iFrames in apps (development) or ads posting.....
The question is: Does FB check and compare the original and spoofed posts (you know your posts (comments) free of charge, not your ads posts) with long or short links ? Shortlinks are allowed to post in FB....I placed so many on my timeline and pages and never got banned.

As far as I'm concerned I will never post any FB ad with spoofed URLs...and why should I ? I can simply post on my timeline or page, free of charge

alioop

I completely understand your concern.

However as far as I know FB prohibits using iFrames in apps (development) or ads posting.....
The question is: Does FB check and compare the original and spoofed posts (you know your posts (comments) free of charge, not your ads posts) with long or short links ? Shortlinks are allowed to post in FB....I placed so many on my timeline and pages and never got banned.

As far as I'm concerned I will never post any FB ad with spoofed URLs...and why should I ? I can simply post on my timeline or page, free of charge

Normal post and ad is completely different thing. And OP mentions using ad to drive such page. It's unclear until he gives a full breakdown of what he did, otherwise i'd thread with caution.

johnny

Hi @kingpin, Could you please share which method drive more sale?
The banner with GET FREE ITEM method inside the article?
Or
Re-targeting facebook ads drive more sale?

Thank you so much.

kingpin

The method is simple but we have gurus here making it look different :p

The method is not against FB TOS and that's why Services like snip.ly, back.ly are on the market also. 100,000+ customers they're having

We are not copying the content on our servers. It stays on the source site only. We are just using our url to display the source article with our pop ups, call to action buttons. I don't think it will make facebook ban your account. Facebook ban things which add no value to the community. They don't ban viral articles which fb users sharing again and again. FB is against CPA offers, clickbank things and all most of the time.

It looks grey hat method but its working without any issue. Even i was skeptical running a FB ad using this method few months ago. i used my secondary fb account to run such ads few months ago for the first time and till now never faced any issue running such ads. I run ads by boosting the article post on my fb page.

I would suggest, if you're skeptical too use secondary fb accounts to run ads for this method or you simply post those articles manually or using systems on niche related fb groups and thn create retargeting ads and further lookalike ads on FB to target audience who clicked or landed on the actual offer page.

I use goo.gl shortlink after i create my URL

I'm using the method without any issue.

I share what I know to help newbies to show my gratitude. I'm not gaining any profit financially sharing my knowledge here. Just trying to ad some value. If my method(s) is of no value to you better don't use it its as simple as that.

PEACE :)

Last edited:

AQUA

No we are not doing like that. On buzzsumo we find articles related to our niche

Say for example DOG NICHE
So goto buzzsumo site and find articles that are trending on you social media.

Create a fb ad with retargeting pixels and Show your offer to them. They will buy from u more likely thn the others because you'd already added value

Soon i will make a detailed post on how I do and how I m getting 500+ sales per day.

I will help everyone here. Next week I'll be active to reply more in details

can't wait to learn, thanks.

kingpin

Twitter Direct Message is not working for me now. I was using a tool for that (Twitter Banned the tool today)
so now I'm editing this post with a new workaround

So here is the Updated way now

There is no way of this method to become outdated or saturated

So here is the straight forward method. It's newbie friendly

Goto twitter Advance Search page https://twitter.com/search-advanced
search for keywords like "I need a new iphone case", "I want to buy new pendant", "I need a new power bank", etc. Use any keyword starting with I WANT TO BUY or I NEED TO BUY or something related.

See the pictures below how I found prospects wanting an iphone case. I replied to their tweet with links to an iphone case

Twitter Advanced Search Page
nGHLRF8.png

Search Result Page
VcQkMIK.png

Reply them directly with your offers and thats all
DTPr4DF.png

Try this method and do let me know your results also

:)

Last edited:

kingpin

You can only send message to those who follow you and nobody else...if you know a workaround, pls let me know.

Again thx for sharing!

You're right.
Please check the post again. Updated it with a new workaround

Last edited:

Cheryl619

The method is simple but we have gurus here making it look different :p

The method is not against FB TOS and that's why Services like snip.ly, back.ly are on the market also. 100,000+ customers they're having

We are not copying the content on our servers. It stays on the source site only. We are just using our url to display the source article with our pop ups, call to action buttons. I don't think it will make facebook ban your account. Facebook ban things which add no value to the community. They don't ban viral articles which fb users sharing again and again. FB is against CPA offers, clickbank things and all most of the time.

It looks grey hat method but its working without any issue. Even i was skeptical running a FB ad using this method few months ago. i used my secondary fb account to run such ads few months ago for the first time and till now never faced any issue running such ads. I run ads by boosting the article post on my fb page.

I would suggest, if you're skeptical too use secondary fb accounts to run ads for this method or you simply post those articles manually or using systems on niche related fb groups and thn create retargeting ads and further lookalike ads on FB to target audience who clicked or landed on the actual offer page.

I use goo.gl shortlink after i create my URL

I'm using the method without any issue.

I share what I know to help newbies to show my gratitude. I'm not gaining any profit financially sharing my knowledge here. Just trying to ad some value. If my method(s) is of no value to you better don't use it its as simple as that.

Thank you so much @kingpin for your "Time, Knowledge & Caring"
XOXO

ferreira2u

Hi friends :)
Just an update. One of my such link is getting Viral on Facebook and so far I got 22 sales by just spending 5$

So let me show you how I did it in nutshell.

One of my product is related to Dog niche Which i decided to promote. So i went to http://buzzsumo.com to find the most shared post on Facebook related to dogs by searching the keyword "Dogs" And i found a viral post which was shared 2.4 million times on Facebook
And then i created an overtake copy of the link of the original share using my web tool (It's hosted on my web hosting server)

Original link: http://wreg.com/2016/11/15/meet-the-first-official-pit-bull-police-dog-in-the-state-of-new-york/

MY LINK: http://viralpick.ga/click/eDary

Below is the screenshot of how it looks when a person share MY LINK on Facebook

pitbull_on_fb.png

I posted MY LINK on my Facebook Dog Page and created a FB ad with budget of 5$ targeting audience living in New York who love Pitbull and thats all I did and got 22 sales and counting.
I'm using FREE + Shipping method. Aliexpress price of the product is 1.25$ I'm selling it for FREE with shipping cost 9.99$

Soon I'll be sharing my Web tool to all the awesome people out here and to those also who feel all this is a shit :p

Sneak peak of the dashboard of my Web Tool
viralpick_Tool.png

Hello

Your web tool are available to download ?

rusgenya

[QUOTE = «вор в законе, должность: 9744, член: 326»] Его инструмент базируемого облака работает на моем сервере. Я использую его только для личного использования.
Тем не менее думает ли выпустить его на публичный или нет [/ QUOTE]

hi! you use the Epacket delivery?

kingpin

Yes i use epacket delivery most of the time.

I have many shipping classes and zones setup on my sites and depending on the location i show them the shipping options.

I have stopped selling to Brazil and Italy bcoz of delivery issues and credit card fraud activities

Reactions: Yue

rusgenya

Yes i use epacket delivery most of the time.

I have many shipping classes and zones setup on my sites and depending on the location i show them the shipping options.

I have stopped selling to Brazil and Italy bcoz of delivery issues and credit card fraud activities

sorry for my English :) you have one niche website or selling different products in your store? After payment you immediately send the goods to the client or wait a few days to avoid credit card fraud?

kingpin

sorry for my English :) you have one niche website or selling different products in your store? After payment you immediately send the goods to the client or wait a few days to avoid credit card fraud?

I normally spend money within couple of hours if the order value is less than 50$

If its above 200$ or something like that i always wait 24 hours to 40 hours.

My experience is when you're selling low priced products chances of credit card fraud is minimal