Looking for fastest ecommerce web hosting

Dylan-

@chris37 which plan do you use on interserver?

I've their cheapest plan which should be good enough as I'm just starting but CPU use is 67% now...

chris37

@chris37 which plan do you use on interserver?

I've their cheapest plan which should be good enough as I'm just starting but CPU use is 67% now...

I use basic plan us well ,but i have multiple website on them,

Your CPU reading is high for one site only!!!

Contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase your memory limits.

Dylan-

I use basic plan us well ,but i have multiple website on them,

Your CPU reading is high for one site only!!!

Contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase your memory limits.

Okay thanks will do, btw which caching service do you use?

Dylan-

@chris, I mean WPRocket or a different one?

Just received this standard copy past answer again, starting to get a bit frustrated with them honestly...

I've reviewed your account, and resource usages keep hitting : cPanel >> Resource usage

I would suggest yo to consider hosting account upgrade as permanent fix : https://www.interserver.net/webhosting/boost.html
===
IS Boost 2 Cores

SPEED 200%
MySQL SPEED 800%
MEM 4G
IO 8MB/s
MySQL IO 2.86G/s
IOPS 2048
PNO 200 (number of processes)
EP 60 (entry Processes)
Inode 790,000
400 e-mails/hr
$9.95 per month

IS Boost 4 Cores

SPEED 400%
MySQL SPEED 1600%
MEM 8G
IO 16MB/s
MySQL IO 5.86G/s
IOPS 4096
PNO 400
EP 90
Inode 1,290,000
800 e-mails/hr
$19.95 per month
===

Regards,

Binil
InterServer, Inc

Dylan-

Memory seems okay, however, CPU seems to peak which is caused by Admin Ajax not sure where it is used for.

Now my CPU is limited they say does this mean my website will be slower during the next 24 hours?

screenshot-webhosting2031.is.cc_2083-2021.03.28-11_51_29.png

Dylan-

@Yaros, I've just received the below message from Alidropship anything I can do to minimize the dom?

It seems to be due to the theme Alidropship Woo.

The biggest issue at URL shows

Avoid an excessive DOM size
1,527 elements

A large DOM will increase memory usage, cause longer style calculations, and produce costly layout reflows.
Learn how to improve this
Statistic Element Value
Total DOM Elements 1,527
Maximum DOM Depth
<i class="icon-heart-empty">
Maximum Child Elements
<body class="product-template-default single single-product postid-121 theme-davinciwoo…">

With more info at https://gtmetrix.com/avoid-an-excessive-dom-size.html

It appears the theme is adding this. There are not really any server side changes that would reduce these, except using the crawler in litespeed, and prefetching the pages into cache. That may help it render faster, although the browser itself for the user, still needs to display the page with all the elements.

John Quaglieri
InterServer, Inc

chris37

@Yaros, I've just received the below message from Alidropship anything I can do to minimize the dom?

1,527 elements

A large DOM will increase memory usage, cause longer style calculations, and produce costly layout reflows.
Statistic Element Value
Total DOM Elements 1,527
Maximum DOM Depth
Maximum Child Elements
<body class="product-template-default single single-product postid-121 theme-davinciwoo…">

It appears the theme is adding this. There are not really any server side changes that would reduce these, except using the crawler in litespeed, and prefetching the pages into cache. That may help it render faster, although the browser itself for the user, still needs to display the page with all the elements.

John Quaglieri
InterServer, Inc

I have a number of stores and only the ones with da vinci woo theme have issues after the latest update,

in my case has issue that " /?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments " , is always canceled

Z4H6rv.jpg

They latest update they released was about ajax,

Before the update i never have issue with CPU Spike and ajax

@Ekaterina Sayapina

Dylan-

Yes, that seems indeed causing a problem, I disabled Google and Apple pay which seemed to help but still not where it should be.

chris37

Yes, that seems indeed causing a problem, I disabled Google and Apple pay which seemed to help but still not where it should be.
In my case i found monsterinsights and facebook for woocomerce give me the more problem,

But how i say those plugin before was not a problem, they latest update i believe is cause in it

chris37

1,527 elements

Statistic Element Value
Total DOM Elements 1,527
Maximum DOM Depth
Maximum Child Elements

John Quaglieri
InterServer, Inc

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina can you please check what @Dylan- has say about Total DOM Elements ?

I have same issue exactly !!!!

Thank in advance

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I've already let our dev department know about this.

Reactions: kdb
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Our developers double-checked the DaVinci Woo theme. The latest update couldn't cause the above mentioned issues. You can use Autoptimize to improve your load time. It optimizes HTML, CSS and JS and lazy loads images. It is helpful as the theme does not use the lazyload functionality in the Product description tab.

Also, you can disable AJAX requests in your WooCommerce settings.
ajax.png

To increase your page speed even more, consider enabling caching on your hosting account.

Hope this helps!

chris37

Our developers double-checked the DaVinci Woo theme. The latest update couldn't cause the above mentioned issues. You can use Autoptimize to improve your load time. It optimizes HTML, CSS and JS and lazy loads images. It is helpful as the theme does not use the lazyload functionality in the Product description tab.

Also, you can disable AJAX requests in your WooCommerce settings.
View attachment 14490

To increase your page speed even more, consider enabling caching on your hosting account.

Hope this helps!
No it's doesnt .. I have autoptimize, cache plugin and cloudflare before the latest update and I didn't face the loading issue,
The latest update increase my full loading speed ;)

I don't know why but is happen

Last edited:

chris37

is helpful as the theme does not use the lazyload
I also use lazy load from autoptimize plugin .

My onload speed is still same 1-2 second , but my full loading speed increases from 4-5s to over 25s

I didn't give more attention because the website appear loading is ok,but in the gtmetrix the full loading give crazy numbers

chris37

Also note :) when I deactivate the gift box is helping somehow but the full loading is still hight to 10s from 25s,

How I say I don't mine because the onload time and time to interactive is still same 1-2 second ,
But this issue is need serious consideration because in the end of may google is gonna change the way is metric our website and if is not correct build in them need we gonna have everybody issue

https://developers.google.com/search/blog/2020/11/timing-for-page-experience