Looking for fastest ecommerce web hosting

Direct Webstore

if i dont include the installation package in the premium store purchase, then they say i have to set up everything myself, including hosting and payment gateway integration
The installation package can be set up on ANY host. There are four different packages. You should read about all of them.

bryanchong

this is the reply from alidropship people

Hello there!

You see, installation package - this is a complete service. For installing your store, providing with hosting and domain name and payment gateway integration.

So you cannot take installation package - and hosting from other company, cause we install premium stores ONLY on our hosting.

So you take a store with installation pack - and we will do everything for you.

Or you take a store without installation pack - and install store by yourself, including payment gateway set up.

Direct Webstore

I'd double check and ask one of the Admins online in this forum if I was you.

But I guess it may be correct if they think copying and entire store full of products to another server takes too long. Not worth it as far as I'm concerned. And you will also have the same problems transferring a full store that they may have already anticipated would be the case.

What's your problem with setting up a store yourself and importing products? The documentation makes it simple enough that a 10 year old could do it. (I taught 10 y.os for 7 years, lol)

There's no way I'd buy a "copy" of a store. Original is best.

But up to you.

Good luck.

Reactions: Mar

bryanchong

Hi!
No, it does not work with premium stores.
If you take custom store package, where we build websites from scratch, yes, you can take other hosting.
Installation package in premium store - is a complete service with hosting already.
We offer you a choice, you can take it or not.
If you want own hosting, no problem - but you will have to do all installation yourself.

yoha03

Yes

Stop considering and ...

View attachment 13555

... within the next 5 days and you get the basic plan at half price for life.

Write off any remaining time with Siteground. The money will be regained via savings by signing up to Interserver within the next 5 days.

hi @Direct Webstore , based on your experience is the basic plan good enough for 3 woo stores with around 300 items, or need separate multiple hosting plan for each?

daniel-97

Actually, my plan is to go for hosting from alidropship at first, as they will assist in setting up everything if we buy the installation package for premium store,... then only second store onwards , choose my own hosting provider...
Purchase from Bluehost hosting (affiliate here lol), I'll set up everything for you for free :cool:
They can set it up on any host for you. The procedure is exactly the same. The logical thing to do is to select the host you want permanently "first".
Yet, they only do it for you when you purchase the "Installing package".

The package is $200, with that amount, they better include the domain name and hosting lol (which they do)

Last edited:

daniel-97

hi @Direct Webstore , based on your experience is the basic plan good enough for 3 woo stores with around 300 items, or need separate multiple hosting plan for each?
That would cost you triple... Why not go for 1 place to control all stores ;)

And having 300 products is not really much, my store has 320 products and it's only 9-10Gb of data.

Last edited:

yoha03

That would cost you triple... Why not go for 1 place to control all stores ;)

And having 300 products is not really much, my store has 320 products and it's only 9-10Gb of data.

Haha true, but I just worried about cpu or performance if it is shared by 3 website

Mar

It is not the number of sites, rather the content of the sites. This $2.50/mo. plan is the same plan I have with two sites with a total of more than 2,000 products, used to be more than 3,000 but reduced with AliExpress products fast disappearing and I am not able to catch up and replace. Total Disk Usage is 24.54GB with minimal CPU usage. Both sites are loading at around 3 seconds. So to answer your question, you don't need another account for that content you mentioned. Use the link; https://www.interserver.net/r/502444 to avail of the promotion. This is a one week promotion. As stated earlier, the $2.50/mo. is for the life of the account. Unlike other host providers, you will pay more during renewal. The promotion will start tomorrow, Nov. 27. Take note of the time difference. It may be 27th in your place but not yet in the US.

1606391115812.png

1606391790659.png

Mar

Are you guys still happy with interserver?
Considering to migrate from siteground shared Growbig, that I'm otherwise satisfied so far.
Very well satisfied. This is the right time to migrate your site with the $2.50/mo. of the account life Black Friday promotion.

yoha03

It is not the number of sites, rather the content of the sites. This $2.50/mo. plan is the same plan I have with two sites with a total of more than 2,000 products, used to be more than 3,000 but reduced with AliExpress products fast disappearing and I am not able to catch up and replace. Total Disk Usage is 24.54GB with minimal CPU usage. Both sites are loading at around 3 seconds. So to answer your question, you don't need another account for that content you mentioned. Use the link; https://www.interserver.net/r/502444 to avail of the promotion. This is a one week promotion. As stated earlier, the $2.50/mo. is for the life of the account. Unlike other host providers, you will pay more during renewal. The promotion will start tomorrow, Nov. 27. Take note of the time difference. It may be 27th in your place but not yet in the US.

View attachment 13557

View attachment 13559

Thanks @Mar , will try interserver using your link, i saw they also has free migration so no harm to try it as it is very cheap

Direct Webstore

Make it two. I have 2 at the moment with no problems. But before I had 3 and sometimes the resourses were overstretched. I opened a second account for the 3rd and am adding another soon. But it depends on lots of factors. The other plugins you use, cache plugin, images optimized or not, the products and number of images and on and on. You'll just have to experiment. @Mar has several thousand products in one store and I think she has a second one.

Like she said above and similar to what I just said, it depends on the content. You may be able to run 3 stores on the same account with little or no problems. I did, but with rare problems.Every setup is different.

Last edited:

yoha03

Make it two. I have 2 at the moment with no problems. But before I had 3 and sometimes the resourses were overstretched. I opened a second account for the 3rd and am adding another soon. But it depends on lots of factors. The other plugins you use, cache plugin, images optimized or not, the products and number of images and on and on. You'll just have to experiment. @Mar has several thousand products in one store and I think she has a second one.

Like she said above and similar to what I just said, it depends on the content. You may be able to run 3 stores on the same account with little or no problems. I did, but with rare problems.Every setup is different.

Thanks, will try this

nenene

You don't seem to be that realistic.

*sigh*

#Unwatching#
Not sure what put you off, I'm just looking to make a data driven decision about changing host.
As I said I'm happy with siteground, so I'm looking to "upgrade" to another host that has some potential benefits, for example: server speed.
Maybe there are some other "obvious" advantages on interserver that I'm not aware of?
I'm not looking solely to cut down on expenses and select something cheaper hosting-wise.
Does this make sense?