ABANDONED CART

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Oke and then ? Here are 2 sites with date frame oct-nov present.
There is something wrong, 0 recovered orders. While you can see in the previous screenshots, there where many. There was an abrupt ending on all sites in recording the data, or something else.
There were no recovered orders from Abandoned Cart e-mails according to statistics, but there were Abandoned Carts and Recovered Carts. You just need to enable it here by clicking on, in order to see it:
Screenshot (46).png

merten

Hi,
Oke well I dont think you understand what I mean. As you see in previous screenshots you see there where so many before. And then an ABRUPT ending, on all sites? There must be more than that. But then this says more about the abandoned plugin and its succes rate than about our websites.

Attachments

• Screenshot (82).png
    Screenshot (82).png
    383.9 KB · Views: 10

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

there is an option to send emails to "Failed" orders as well?
Hello!

I'm afraid, but there is no such option in Abandoned Cart add-on. This add-on was developed and designed to send e-mails only to abandoned orders, not to failed ones.

Enov

A great feature for this addon is to show suggestion of other products in the email, a block "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE".

Enov

products suggestion "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE " should be dynamic, to show products related to customer's cart.