100K $ With Drop-shipping

Moussdog

Would you ind if i ask what software do you use to grow your social accounts ? especially instagram .
Do you use Social Rabbit ? If yes , what do u think about its performance ?
Thanks.
I would never use a bot or Plugin, people feel that's this is a bot managing the page when they check your insta profil. 2 minutes that what's an Instagram Post Takes me so I prefer to do it by my own. ;)

alioop

How much do you price per item? I saw one of your post, 14 orders and 600$+ ?

That's insane, never thought people would spend that much on stuff. I launched a shoutout, it's GOT stuff, and i was struggling to convert even $18. Launched a shoutout, closed 0 sales.

I calculated, and compared it to what is advertised elsewhere (including @Yaros own store), they all priced it at 10$ and below. If i shipped them by epacket, my profit margin would seriously suffer because the cost is 5$. I even saw from the blogpost regarding shoutout, $6 for an item ! I mean you can't be serious. I'd need to close like more than 1000 sales to see a $1000 revenue.

Would like to hear your thoughts.

Last edited:

zebios

How much do you price per item? I saw one of your post, 14 orders and 600$+ ?

That's insane, never thought people would spend that much on stuff. I launched a shoutout, it's GOT stuff, and i was struggling to convert even $18. Launched a shoutout, closed 0 sales.

I calculated, and compared it to what is advertised elsewhere (including @Yaros own store), they all priced it at 10$ and below. If i shipped them by epacket, my profit margin would seriously suffer because the cost is 5$. I even saw from the blogpost regarding shoutout, $6 for an item ! I mean you can't be serious. I'd need to close like more than 1000 sales to see a $1000 revenue.

Would like to hear your thoughts.

They can even spend more than that..If you target an audience which is interested in your niche then you can explode you sales without decreasing your profit margin. Otherwise, you have to take care of your store and give it a professional look. He is selling a dragon ball z stuff so we're talking about clothes..a t shirt of dragon ball z is at 29.99$, most of dragon ball z jackets are at 79.99$ ...etc so these stuff are expensive.

alioop

They can even spend more than that..If you target an audience which is interested in your niche then you can explode you sales without decreasing your profit margin. Otherwise, you have to take care of your store and give it a professional look. He is selling a dragon ball z stuff so we're talking about clothes..a t shirt of dragon ball z is at 29.99$, most of dragon ball z jackets are at 79.99$ ...etc so these stuff are expensive.

I targeted the audience that's exactly like that. But i believe there might be some factors that i overlooked. Firstly, this niche being publicly told is now "saturated". Secondly, the pricing of other stores, especially yaros own store is selling it at that price. I tried to 1up the price, nobody bought it. Thirdly, there aren't many pages that pops up, and the audience hasn't been increasing at a large scale. Forthly, it being a seasonal niche compared to some others.

I can't see how i can sell this at 6 to 10 bucks. Barely cover the cost of shoutout. If i spent 20$, i'd expect to make at least 40. Minus 20$ for shoutout, minus the cost of product, what's left even?

zebios

I targeted the audience that's exactly like that. But i believe there might be some factors that i overlooked. Firstly, this niche being publicly told is now "saturated". Secondly, the pricing of other stores, especially yaros own store is selling it at that price. I tried to 1up the price, nobody bought it. Thirdly, there aren't many pages that pops up, and the audience hasn't been increasing at a large scale. Forthly, it being a seasonal niche compared to some others.

I can't see how i can sell this at 6 to 10 bucks. Barely cover the cost of shoutout. If i spent 20$, i'd expect to make at least 40. Minus 20$ for shoutout, minus the cost of product, what's left even?

Well i see that your reasoning let you a bit confused. There isn't a niche we can put in the "saturated" section, there are a lot of websites with this niche so we're talking about "competition" so may the best win. If we talk about yaros own store, we'll mention several aspects not only shoutouts, yaros opened his store 2 years ago, he's using a lot of technics especially search engine optimization, he built some good quality backlinks and here's a quick overview :

zzXUrcH.png

So, try to not only concentrate on IG it's just one of several web marketing technics. Focus on SEO cauz it's a high level technic to bring customers.

I know it's frustrating when we calculate the profit margin but don't worry you will make it cauz you've the will. Just put IG on stand-by and try other technics, like : link building, video marketing, content marketing...etc.

Moussdog

Yo everyone,

Today i'm little bit pissed!

A Client ordered for more than 170$ on my store and today I found out that it was a stealed CreditCard, so Stripe took back the money and charged me some fees for that.
The stealer is from India and ordered with an American Express Credit Card.

Anyway!
Today I hit 12k in revenue!
Add me on snapchat for some tips for your dropshipping journey: MousslimLgh

otk

Yes I know but hopefully I created my store before all that ;)
The problem i see, is that all the shops look the same and some do it worse, some better - but the customer remembers the design and ... doesnt understand much anymore.

yesh3388

How do you find influencers, since most of them have their own stores and sell their own products.

How do you calculate on how much to pay them per shoutout?

How do you determine if the engagement is good on that account?

Moussdog

Hey everyone,

Í'm selling my first store about Dragon Ball Z ! Who made 24k$ for the first 4 month. 17500 followers on Instagram, 2000 fans on Facebook.
I sell it because now I have more than 5 stores running so It takes a lot of times for me to manage them all!

PM me to make an offer!

Ryan

Hey everyone,

Í'm selling my first store about Dragon Ball Z ! Who made 24k$ for the first 4 month. 17500 followers on Instagram, 2000 fans on Facebook.
I sell it because now I have more than 5 stores running so It takes a lot of times for me to manage them all!

PM me to make an offer!

Are other sites more successful?

yesh3388

Hey everyone,

PM me to make an offer!

Can I see the site if possible?

What payment gateways are you using?