Shoutout to INDIAN dropshippers

Adidol

Hello Kingpin! I recently launched a store dealing in women's accessories. You've stated that your main markets for dropshipping are the U.S. and Australia. Do you promote accessories such as bags, purses, jewelry, sunglasses, cosmetics etc. as well to your Australian market? When I check my facebook general audience insight and specify their interests as accessories niche, I see Australia ranking low while USA, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Thailand and Vietnam rank much higher. Was there any specific reason you chose Australia?

Now GST limit has been increased by Indian Govt. You don't need to pay Tax upto 40 Lakh turnover. I also started dropshipping in India and hope will get the best result as new in this field.

GST is only applicable when you're dropshipping or doing any business inside india that goes above 20 lac rupees INR in common. But if you're doing cross state shipping or transaction you're still need GST registration for tax invoices.

When you're importing products from china and selling it to US or any country except india still you'll need to produce GST invoice @0% just to keep a healthy reporting for future.

When you're starting you don't need to worry about it. Just focus on getting sales and once you start getting good consistent business register a sole proprietorship firm on your name if you're a sole individual doing this business.

If your yearly turnover is below 20 lac rupees you dont need to worry about GST however obtaining gst id is a good thing to receive input tax credits from PayPal and facebook also.

You should always consult your chartered accountant for complete financial tax related questions

PM me your contact number, i will call you

Regards!

Hi dear,

As I am dropshipping in India but my biggest failure is "Shipping service" because after reach in India unable to track further and customer is asking about their current status of an order and we don't have any answer. May I know if you could help me out or what shipping solution available according to you in India so please let me know otherwise this long waiting time for delivery will not give repeated order.

Direct Webstore

Is Kingpin still alive? They haven't floated him down the Ganges yet, have they? Hope he's O.K ;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Just do your work.
Yes Dad.

If he is ok will reply me
It's good to have such a loving relationship. I don't care what people say. Keep up the good work. :)

So just leave your stupid reply on other threats
What threats? Who's been threatening people? OH! You have! Just now. Nevermind. ;)

i don't want any advice/help from you.
I did not offer any advice to you here, dummy. I'm not really in a mood to give you any, anyway ... except for one little piece ...

.... get a sense of humour. You're dull as dishwater. lol ;)

Direct Webstore

You are in a public forum. You can not prevent any member to comment on your post
It wasn't even a comment on his post. I would have "quoted" his post if it was.

He just didn't like my little joke fueled by Kingpins' long absence and the fact that this is an OLD thread and he decided to make himself a self-appointed forum policeman. lol

But he can object to it if he wishes too. He has freedom of speech here. Especially if he makes himself look stupid and I at least get a laugh out of it. ;)

I didnt knew the Indian was so racist! LOL
They're not. I like Indian people. When I lived in Thailand for 10 years, the Indians who also lived there were the only ones who understood my satirical/sarcastic/dry sense of humor. The Thais took me seriously ... ironically, just like the Indian guy above. I guess not ALL of them understand when I'm joking. lol

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

@favelookfahion

THIS is what it looks like when I'm commenting on a post. I "Quote it". You need to bring yourself up to speed with basic forum use..
my biggest failure is "Shipping service" because after reach in India unable to track further

And "your failure" (sic) is common to EVERY COUNTRY in the World. Not just India. It's mostly with China Post and some other carriers. Use e-Packet and/or Aliexpress shipping to solve "your failure".

Your REAL failure however is a total lack of any research ability as this topic has been discussed to death in this forum already AND the Blogs AND internet-wide.

i don't want any advice/help from you.
Oops! Sorry! Too late. Shall I delete it and you can wait for the same answer from Kingpin? ;)

This is why I initially ignored your post altogether and made a little joke about this thread and Kingpin instead, seeing as I was emailed about this OLD thread that Kingpin has left AGES ago and only YOU seem to be commenting on in the past ONE YEAR. lol

"Get it" now?

Last edited:

chris37

They're not. I like Indian people. When I lived in Thailand for 10 years, the Indians who also lived there were the only ones who understood my satirical/sarcastic/dry sense of humor. The Thais took me seriously ... ironically, just like the Indian guy above. I guess not ALL of them understand when I'm joking. lol
I don't mind the India people as well ;) But a person with a common sense was never over - sensitive about a forum joke.
They give to much attention to think the don't need to do it.
And after they be criticised they are out of the mind attack other member they share then opinion.
(This person was get help to almost all the post he make by you, if he doesn't not like the answer of you ,why coming Every time back asking more questions? ;) )
This is not a correct behavor @favelookfahion .

Reactions: Mar

Direct Webstore

I don't mind the India people as well ;) But a person with a common sense was never over - sensitive about a forum joke.

No big deal. This thread was DEAD long ago. I'm clicking "UNWATCH" so I don't get any more emails when someone tries to "resurrect" it like some kind of forum zombie. lol

He gonna wait kingpin for help him to get it

He better pack lots of food and water for the wait, or ...

1602384047564.png

;)

Last edited: