currency switcher

chris37

hi guys in desktop look perfect.
open: https://snipboard.io/LOvPcz.jpg
close: https://snipboard.io/PQtKXu.jpg

but in mobile menu how i has is before the dropdown menu is not really working.
so i decide to remove from i widget down area and i move to the origina alidropship currency switcher on the top menu like in the demo here https://snipboard.io/Rij3qu.jpg.

they proplem i have i cant locate the file in my of mobile sidebar menu for i fine the position of the origina alidropship currency switcher ,
i contact and support team asking for help fine this specific file but they dont usealy give support on this things (i will wait answer from those tommorow propaply),
if is anyone can help me with the location of that file i will appreciate it a lot :)

i dont need to say it i use da vinci woo :)

Direct Webstore

How did you set it so that it will show the currency code like this instead of the default country and currency?

Create a folder in your theme folder called "woocommerce-aelia-currencyswitcher"

Put a copy of the "currency-selector-widget-dropdown.php" file in there. (In wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-aelia-currencyswitcher\src\views\)

Edit line 28 ...

foreach($widget_args['currency_options'] as $currency_code => $currency_name) {

Change "name" to "code".

Reactions: Mar

Direct Webstore

but in mobile menu how i has is before the dropdown menu is not really working.
Can you give a screenshot? (Home + Power Button?)

if is anyone can help me with the location of that file i will appreciate it a lot
Someone with Da Vinci Woo.

I think it's time you joined the "Flatsome Club" lol ;) Alidropship's themes are good, but they're a hassle to customize other than with the built-in options. And those options are limited.

TIP: It's a hassle going to another tab to look at those screenshots on another site, why not use the built-in "Snipper Tool" in the Windows Accessories folder (Or any other Screenshot program), save screenshots/snips to your desktop and use the "Attach files" and then "Full image" buttons in the post editor to insert the screenshot here in the post. Much easier to see what's going on.

See?

1600653035148.png

Unless you're still doing all this from your phone at work. ;)

Last edited:

Mar

Create a folder in your theme folder called "woocommerce-aelia-currencyswitcher"

Put a copy of the "currency-selector-widget-dropdown.php" file in there. (In wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-aelia-currencyswitcher\src\views\)

Edit line 28 ...

Change "name" to "code".
Thanks

Mar

Edit line 28 ...

Change "name" to "code".
I have have done it but the result is no text at all, including the drop downs.

1600691736089.png
1600691794325.png

Direct Webstore

I have have done it but the result is no text at all, including the drop downs.
Your screenshot of the code looks OK so it must be something else. Is the folder you created in the Flatsome theme folder spelled correctly? ... woocommerce-aelia-currencyswitcher

Did you try to just edit it in the plugin folder to see if that works?

Is it some CSS you're using causing it?

Mar

Is the folder you created in the Flatsome theme folder spelled correctly? ... woocommerce-aelia-currencyswitcher
Yes, it is correct, otherwise there is no effect.
Is it some CSS you're using causing it?
There is no CSS code that remove the currency codes. In fact I restored the "name" in the php file and the country and currency is back.
Did you try to just edit it in the plugin folder to see if that works?
I will try it.

1600695049492.png

the_lyall

Ok, I got it. I just need some adjustment to show it in the first currency, not only in the drop down. Thanks for that.

View attachment 12964

Yeah that's a CSS issue as the box isn't wide enough to fit both the flag and the name (from what I can see). You can resize your flags a bit and make the select a bit wider. But you know what you're doing for that.

chris37

It depends on the site and which one works best with the plugins I have installed. Usually either Litespeed Cache (as the hosting server uses Litespeed) or WP Fastest Cache.
Wp faster cache when I have the currency switchers enable is give me the issue with the variation with different currency , which I show in previous screenshot of mine(different currency up and different when I chose currency), for i fix this issue i exlude all the currency cookies from cache! That is working perfect with aelia currency switcher without flag,(the way you have it propaply and neve have issue).

When I add the flag is the currency switcher with the exlude cookies from currency.. then other issue appear ,

In the first very load the currency of the flag is always the preload currency and the products they are working normal with geolocation currency ,
For example I am locate in Europe and my products in my homepage in ingognito mode are in euro but my flag show USA,after the second load (click anywhere in the page link ) everything work ok ,flag and currency of products are the same and working normal in all the session for now on.

This is happen because I exlude cookies but when I include cookies I have the variation issue...any idea for fix this?
Or you suggested do remove full the flag? :) which working normal with cache geolocation and variation product when I exlude cookies.

Last edited: