currency switcher

chris37

This is the front end.

View attachment 12853

I used a bit of CSS to round the corners (to match the search box) if anyone wants it ...

.switcher .selected a {
border-radius: 18px!important;
padding-top:5px;
padding-bottom: 9px;
width: 120px
}
Now I must find out how i put this one in my da vinci woo top header(to much my theme, same position was the alidropship corverte one)
Is look like I have a full day of work later:p

Mar

This is the front end.

View attachment 12853

I used a bit of CSS to round the corners (to match the search box) if anyone wants it ...

.switcher .selected a {
border-radius: 18px!important;
padding-top:5px;
padding-bottom: 9px;
width: 120px
}
Is there an option to include country flags? I installed a currency switcher like this that convert currency even in the cart page. It was another woocommerce currency switcher. It was very good but it don't include the flags. I am using the default of alidropship again. For me, a currency switcher will look like a currency switcher if it has the flags.

1600098856632.png

Mar

Now I must find out how i put this one in my da vinci woo top header(to much my theme, same position was the alidropship corverte one)
If you were able to place it where you want with the default currency switcher, you should be able to do it just the same.

chris37

If you were able to place it where you want with the default currency switcher, you should be able to do it just the same.
In the da Vinci woo theme the top header have specific area just for the alidropship currency switcher(You can only enable/disable it,you can not place whit drag a drop widget there.) ...is not like flatsome which you can put whatever widget you like in any place ...
Is just need little more work from my self:)

George96

I see u use davinci woo ,can you say to me how I position it in the top header as well?

Mar

In the da Vinci woo theme the top header have specific area just for the alidropship currency switcher(You can only enable/disable it,you can not place whit drag a drop widget there.) ...is not like flatsome which you can put whatever widget you like in any place ...
Is just need little more work from my self:)
I can place it anywhere in Flatsome, not only in the header. But I saw the documentation. It is just like the currency switcher that we discussed in PM earlier. It don't have flags. Initially, I like it, but later, every time I saw it, I feel like something is missing until I installed back the alidropship default. I won't be spending time on it now.

Mar

I uploaded a couple of flag icons and tried using that script in the Code Snippets plugin, Flatsome>Advanced>Footer Scripts and functions.php. Nothing works. Maybe it's outdated. :(
I did it also but nothing happened. I have sent a message to support, received an auto response with ticket number. Hope I'll receive a link to an updated codes soon. I keep the codes in function.php and in the mean time I deactivated the plugin.

chris37

I uploaded a couple of flag icons and tried using that script in the Code Snippets plugin, Flatsome>Advanced>Footer Scripts and functions.php. Nothing works. Maybe it's outdated. :(
Hi in the link you gave us here ...I also found a the flatsome theme...I was able t download and Install it with an active licence key(show there is gonna be active untill 2089 ) is that really valid If you know?
They theme is working perfectly fine how i see.

chris37

No idea. What license key?
In this specific download in the set up wizard there in the place asking for licence (the licence was allready in the set up box automatic, showing is gonna be expire 2089) I did not pay anything but I have a full fuctionality flatsome theme .

I am just not sure if I will receiving any update for the theme.