Gift Box add-on (BETA) - Motivate people to buy more with free gifts and discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris37

@Nadezhda
Thank !! all setting work normal.
I love the gift box now ;)

I disable the box in the pages I don't need it with the plugin @Mar suggest.

Do you have in account to have this availability in the next update?

Also it will be nice if we can customize the plugin somehow. ( I mean like customize in tab option or any box for custom css)

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
@Nadezhda
Thank !! all setting work normal.
I love the gift box now ;)

I disable the box in the pages I don't need it with the plugin @Mar suggest.

Do you have in account to have this availability in the next update?

Also it will be nice if we can customize the plugin somehow. ( I mean like customize in tab option or any box for custom css)

Thanks again!
Hi! We have already disabled the add-on on service pages and now it's shown only on Home, Product, Category pages, Cart and Checkout.

We are working on Gift's customization now.

chris37

Hi! We have already disabled the add-on on service pages and now it's shown only on Home, Product, Category pages, Cart and Checkout.

We are working on Gift's customization now.

I didn't notice it. Because I has it unload on those pages with Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster plugin.
:)

Thanks

Last edited:

Craig Sutcliffe

Hi
Exactly the same at my end. When I created a gift and clicked Save and Activate, the created gift is gone. What I did is delete the plugin, delete the two database tables and re-install the plugin. You will have to create the gifts you have made. All settings are deleted when you delete the two tables. You backup the database just in case. Nadezhda gave me this instruction.

View attachment 12186
Hi, everything was working great, then this problem has developed, my problem is, im using optimized wp hosting and cant get access to the database, any advice? cheers

Mar

Hi
Hi, everything was working great, then this problem has developed, my problem is, im using optimized wp hosting and cant get access to the database, any advice? cheers
That is the only thing I know to resolve the problem. How come you don't have access to the database? The host provider should be able to help.

Craig Sutcliffe

That is the only thing I know to resolve the problem. How come you don't have access to the database? The host provider should be able to help.
Hi Mar, that's the problem with optimized wordpress hosting, no cpanel, it's lightning fast and don't have a problem with it, until now

Direct Webstore

What I did is delete the plugin, delete the two database tables and re-install the plugin.
... cant get access to the database, any advice?

Check this plugin out ...
https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-database-cleaner/

Among its list of functions are these two ...

• Empty database tables rows
  • Clean and delete database tables

There are probably other similar ones out there to try as well. The above was just one the first ones to come up in the Google search ... "Wordpress plugin for deleting unwanted database tables"

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

There are probably other similar ones out there to try as well. The above was just one the first ones to come up in the Google search ... "Wordpress plugin for deleting unwanted database tables"

You better do a search for "Wordpress database backup plugin" before you mess with the database through ... or just install "Updraft Plus" (free) and backup your whole site including the database to Google Drive. (You really should have Updraft Plus and do regular backups anyway).

Craig Sutcliffe

Check this plugin out ...
https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-database-cleaner/

Among its list of functions are these two ...

Thanks so much, didn't think there would be such a thing, I'll do a backup and some research, I'll let you know the outcome, Cheers

Craig Sutcliffe

@Direct Webstore Worked a treat, Thanks again, I feel a little foolish, normally I would of used big G to do a search, but I didnt think it possible to access database through WP, ie a plugin, anyway, after doing a backup, I installed the advanced database cleaner plugin and deleted the 2 tables, simple, I hope im not tempting fate but ive re-set my gifts and everything seems good! I personally think this a Great plugin, I love playing about with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.