Alishipping

Mar

The product is updated from the seller end.
Our plugin don't update variation was not exit in the first time we import them.
So for example you import this product 1 year ago, the seller after add or remove the variation usa, this change is never gonna appear in your site if you don't reset the product.
Assuming the product will have the shipping method after the reset. How do we know which other products are in that condition? If I have 2,000 products, I will check each one of them? It don't make sense.

chris37

Assuming the product will have the shipping method after the reset. How do we know which other products are in that condition? If I have 2,000 products, I will check each one of them? It don't make sense.
That is huge proplem. You can't know !

Reactions: Mar

Johnny Hook

yeah, instead it is a big issue and a big disadvantage for us as dropshippers and for customers who will order.
I really was inducted in obscurity when I bought this plugin. I didnt know for such big issues.
@Yaros, is there any way to fix the issue which has been discussed above?

Last edited:

Mar

yeah, instead it is a big issue and a big disadvantage for us as dropshippers and for customers who will order.
I really was inducted in obscurity when I bought this plugin. I didnt know for such big issues.
@Yaros, is there any way to fix the issue which have been discussed above?
The other issue when a product can be ordered in your store but cannot in AliExpress, not having the plugin will put you more in trouble. This issue when a product cannot be ordered in your store because there is no shipping method, but can be ordered in AliExpress, better not have the add-on. So the situation is damn if you have the plugin, damn if you don't have. Let us see the word from the support team.

Johnny Hook

The other issue when a product can be ordered in your store but cannot in AliExpress, not having the plugin will put you more in trouble. This issue when a product cannot be ordered in your store because there is no shipping method, but can be ordered in AliExpress, better not have the add-on. So the situation is damn if you have the plugin, damn if you don't have. Let us see the word from the support team.

what will be the less worse? :) To have this add-on or not?

Mar

what will be the less worse? :) To have this add-on or not?
It will depend on what is your objective. For me, I would still prefer to have the add-on. The reason is it protect me from the situation when a customer buy a product free shipping in your store and turn out not free shipping in AliExpress and you will pay the shipping cost. I know that most of the time the shipping cost if not free in AliExpress is minimal and can be easily absorbed by the profit, but I saw products with with shipping cost more than double of the product price in AliExpress. Surely, if you don't want credibility of the store hurt, you will proceed with the order and suffer loss. Although not many, there is always a chance that you will be in that situation.

That other issue when buyers are able to place order although the product cannot be delivered to his country, is relatively remote, although the chance is also always there. When I receive an order, I always check the product in AliExpress. Among others, I will know if it can be delivered to the country. If it cannot be delivered, simply refund the order. That is for me, again it will depend on the user.

Johnny Hook

Yeah totally agree.

That other issue when buyers are able to place order although the product cannot be delivered to his country, is relatively remote, although the chance is also always there. When I receive an order, I always check the product in AliExpress. Among others, I will know if it can be delivered to the country. If it cannot be delivered, simply refund the order. That is for me, again it will depend on the user.

It's happened to me once, but fortunately I was lucky because that customer asked me before to buy if I could ship to his country. I checked the product in Aliexpress and wasn't possible, than I checked other suppliers that has the same product and they also cannot ship to that country.

So explained him that unfortunately for that product we cannot ship to his country.

Imagine what will happen if you will have a lot of such situations per day? This is involving a lot of time, back and forth.

I believe, and I know, and I 100% assured that is possible basically to add any feature to any plugin, software...etc.
If the coder/programmer which they have cannot fix those issue, they should find others. Just because one programmers will tell you that is not possible is not meaning that indeed is not possible, is not possible for HIM, but for others it can be, maybe a little more effort but this issue can be surely solved.

I'm a professional video editor and motion graphic for more than 10 years, I remember that once one customer asked me if it is possible to remove something from one video clip, I said to him: it is not possible at all. Later he wrote me and quoted another freelancer and he said that is possible and after that I learned a big lesson. All things are possible :)

Mar

It's happened to me once, but fortunately I was lucky because that customer asked me before to buy if I could ship to his country. I checked the product in Aliexpress and wasn't possible, than I checked other suppliers that has the same product and they also cannot ship to that country.
Yes, it so happened that the customer asked first, But how many customers asked first? Most of them when allowed to place order will place the order. The fact that they were able to order, they will assume that the product can be delivered to his country.

Johnny Hook

Yes, it so happened that the customer asked first, But how many customers asked first? Most of them when allowed to place order will place the order. The fact that they were able to order, they will assume that the product can be delivered to his country.

Totally agree. It's interesting, will they fix this issue soon? I wish to hope that will happen.

Getford

Capture.PNG
As to this new update, which ofcourse has no benefit to those using Alidropshipwoo, but still hasn't solved the biggest problem which is the shipping conflict between aliexpress and dropshipping stores using this add-on.. Please when will you guys finally do something about it?:rolleyes:
@Dimitriy Strekalov

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 12163
As to this new update, which ofcourse has no benefit to those using Alidropshipwoo, but still hasn't solved the biggest problem which is the shipping conflict between aliexpress and dropshipping stores using this add-on.. Please when will you guys finally do something about it?:rolleyes:
@Dimitriy Strekalov
The AliShipping add-on update will be available in the nearest future, we are still working on it.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
AliShipping add-on has been updated now:

Version 1.3.6 – 22.06.2020 (current version)
'Add to all Products' button renamed into 'Update'. By clicking the 'Update' button one can either import new shipping methods and update the information about already imported shipping methods on a website

We recommend everyone to update shipping methods on your websites by clicking the 'Update' button. Please, let us know if you should have any issues with AliShipping add-on after this update. Feel free to share your experience in this thread or contact me directly by sending a PM.

Mar

contact me directly by sending a PM.
Why PM? Is there a secret here?, is there anything you want to hide? All users need to see the issue of each one with regards to the add-on, also every user need to see the solution, so if ever the user encounter the same issue, he know more or less how to resolve it. I strongly disagree with this idea of PM.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Why PM? Is there a secret here?, is there anything you want to hide? All users need to see the issue of each one with regards to the add-on, also every user need to see the solution, so if ever the user encounter the same issue, he know more or less how to resolve it. I strongly disagree with this idea of PM.
I'd like to mention, that I've offered an alternative:

'Feel free to share your experience in this thread or contact me directly by sending a PM.'

Someone may find a way by contacting with PM more appropriate, that is why I am also offering them such solution, in case they wouldn't like to share their experience in this thread.

Mar

I'd like to mention, that I've offered an alternative:

'Feel free to share your experience in this thread or contact me directly by sending a PM.'

Someone may find a way by contacting with PM more appropriate, that is why I am also offering them such solution, in case they wouldn't like to share their experience in this thread.
The reason why I mention this is because you have done this PM thing here in this thread. The user posted the issue in public and you responded the solution in PM. If you review those posts, there is no indication that the user prefer to send the issue in PM and see the solution in PM. You must remember that every user of the add-on paid for it, so every user should see any solution to any issue.

Johnny Hook

The reason why I mention this is because you have done this PM thing here in this thread. The user posted the issue in public and you responded the solution in PM. If you review those posts, there is no indication that the user prefer to send the issue in PM and see the solution in PM. You must remember that every user of the add-on paid for it, so every user should see any solution to any issue.

Yeah, that's true.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

This update is very very slow, almost no progress. When you refresh or if connection is lost, you'll have to start from zero. If there is continue option, it should have been quicker.

Johnny Hook

I also tried several time, and never reached end.
Like @Mar said above, if you will add `continue` option that should fix this issue.

alexja33

I went back to working with the alishipping plugin and the performance of the last version is more stable. Unlike you, for me it is updating much faster than before. The plugin is very good now! Thank you Dimitriy Strekalov! If I have a problem, I'll tell everyone here ok!