Looking for fastest ecommerce web hosting

Hello Everyone,
Google has now made pagespeed a major ranking factor. This means not only the keywords but also the pagespeed of your website matters. As many ecommerce websites are using WooCommerce or alidropship plugin, so what is the best cloud hosting going to be for such a website?
I also search it's solution myself in different platform but never completely satisfy about suggestion. Few of them recommend me these ecommerce web hosting provider.

Anyone tell me about these hosting providers whether they experience their services? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Mar

Hello Everyone,
Google has now made pagespeed a major ranking factor. This means not only the keywords but also the pagespeed of your website matters. As many ecommerce websites are using WooCommerce or alidropship plugin, so what is the best cloud hosting going to be for such a website?
I also search it's solution myself in different platform but never completely satisfy about suggestion. Few of them recommend me these ecommerce web hosting provider.

Anyone tell me about these hosting providers whether they experience their services? any suggestion will be appreciated.
Please see this link: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/best-hosting-plan.13743/page-3. You will see first hand experience of users in this forum.

Web hosting may seem complicated at first, but it's really quite simple and doesn't need to cost the earth. The first thing to do is run through exactly what a web hosting service is doing, and ask yourself a few questions about your website to establish the sort of service you need. To make your website available you need to lease a web server, which is essentially a package of space on the internet on which your website will exist. This is what a web hosting company provides. For this, I can advise you https://hostingfoundry.com .

Direct Webstore

Web hosting may seem complicated at first, but it's really quite simple and doesn't need to cost the earth. The first thing to do is run through exactly what a web hosting service is doing, and ask yourself a few questions about your website to establish the sort of service you need. To make your website available you need to lease a web server, which is essentially a package of space on the internet on which your website will exist. This is what a web hosting company provides. For this, I can advise you https://hostingfoundry.com .
So you set up accounts on all the hosts you review, install Wordpress and an E-Comm store and test them, right?

Direct Webstore

Many of the worst web hosting that I have tried is in the link, e.g. SiteGround, Hostinger, Bluehost and many more.
Yep. Just SPAM for another dodgy review site. They're everywhere. I don't expect a "Yes" answer to my question above. ;)

Mar

Very small businesses will usually opt for a shared or managed service, as these are sometimes called. Costs are low, but your business will be sharing its server with several other enterprises. You can always move up to a virtual private network (or VPS) if needed.
It is not the case all the time. I have tried many host providers in the past including the popular ones. In my personal experience, not all VPS is good, not all shared hosting is bad. My sites are in a shared hosting at the moment but they are performing much much better than VPS plans they were in other host providers.

Direct Webstore

It is not the case all the time. I have tried many host providers in the past including the popular ones. In my personal experience, not all VPS is good, not all shared hosting is bad.
That's right. Mostly the large company's shared hosting is not all that great, but the small to mid-sized ones (Like Interserver that you and I use) are better. They try harder because they are smaller. The larger ones are already rich and don't care so much.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

The larger ones are already rich and don't care so much.
Right, not only that they don't care so much, they are also out of touch. They are very much occupied in marketing, ads here, reviews there. Where do they recover the cost? of course in the cost their products. I was in a firm providing good reviews of any company for a fee. I know very well how it work. When it is a good review, it is questionable, if it is bad review, most likely that is the accurate. Don't be fooled by good reviews. Recommendation from those who have the personal experience is the way to go.

Mar

InterServer is offering the Standard Web Hosting package at $2.50 per month for the life of the account. They remain one of the few hosting companies that will be offering a promotion that does not overcharge upon renewal. The price and billing cycle the customer chooses during check out is going to be renewed at the same rate. The sale is limited time, starts on November 27th and ends on December 2nd!

ayplus

InterServer is offering the Standard Web Hosting package at $2.50 per month for the life of the account. They remain one of the few hosting companies that will be offering a promotion that does not overcharge upon renewal. The price and billing cycle the customer chooses during check out is going to be renewed at the same rate. The sale is limited time, starts on November 27th and ends on December 2nd!
okay, i'll be on the lookout for this great offer then. thank you

Reactions: Mar

nenene

That's right. Mostly the large company's shared hosting is not all that great, but the small to mid-sized ones (Like Interserver that you and I use) are better. They try harder because they are smaller. The larger ones are already rich and don't care so much.

Are you guys still happy with interserver?
Considering to migrate from siteground shared Growbig, that I'm otherwise satisfied so far.

Direct Webstore

Are you guys still happy with interserver?
Yes

Considering to migrate from siteground
Stop considering and ...

1606354482678.png

The sale is limited time, starts on November 27th and ends on December 2nd!

... within the next 5 days and you get the basic plan at half price for life.

Write off any remaining time with Siteground. The money will be regained via savings by signing up to Interserver within the next 5 days.

Last edited:

bryanchong

Actually, my plan is to go for hosting from alidropship at first, as they will assist in setting up everything if we buy the installation package for premium store,... then only second store onwards , choose my own hosting provider...

Direct Webstore

Actually, my plan is to go for hosting from alidropship at first, as they will assist in setting up everything if we buy the installation package for premium store,... then only second store onwards , choose my own hosting provider...
They can set it up on any host for you. The procedure is exactly the same. The logical thing to do is to select the host you want permanently "first".

bryanchong

if i dont include the installation package in the premium store purchase, then they say i have to set up everything myself, including hosting and payment gateway integration