FACEBOOK BUSINESS

Hi Dimitriy,
You guessed it, I am having same problem as others where the product feed sits at 0% and nothing happens. I will send you a pm with wp-access details.

kefeng

Hi there, does facebook businsess addon now provide the option to import all products from my website to facebook, and does facebook sync back to my website when customers have made orders from facebook? thanks, Kevin

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there, does facebook businsess addon now provide the option to import all products from my website to facebook, and does facebook sync back to my website when customers have made orders from facebook? thanks, Kevin
Hello!

Yes, you can upload all your variable Products to Facebook in case they comply with Facebook requirements. You can check these here.

As for synch back the way you describe it, unfortunately, we don't have this feature yet. But, Facebook Business add-on has the feature for Facebook Pixel integration, which allows you to track your customers behaviour on your site in Facebook Business Manager.

Sharonn

Hi, I see that both facebook business and google merchant are having the same file generating issues.
when I'm trying to open these file locally on my PC it says UNEXPECTED END OF FILE WHILE PARSING NAME HAS OCCURRED.

omktg

Hi there, does facebook business addon now provide the option to import all products from my website to facebook, and does facebook sync back to my website when customers have made orders from facebook? thanks, Kevin

Hey Kevin,

After you install the Facebook business addon, and configure it properly, it will create product catalogs based on the products you have in your alidropship store. You can select the categories you want to include in your catalog, or select all of them. That catalog is the one Facebook will use to run ads, so you will need to create a campaign on Facebook in order to use your catalog.

When you create an advertisement campaign on Facebook, you will need to configure specific events, to track add to carts, sales, and other events. But the Facebook business addon will create those for you.

So, when someone clicks on your ad from a particular catalog campaign, and buys something from your store, Facebook will know which product was bought, and you will be able to see that item on your store as well because it was bought from there. You can also see that within your ads manager on Facebook.

You can check how to add all those Facebook pixel events on your own HERE, just follow the steps, OR at the end of that article there's also a little explanation of what the Facebook business addon does.

Hope it helps.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I see that both facebook business and google merchant are having the same file generating issues.
when I'm trying to open these file locally on my PC it says UNEXPECTED END OF FILE WHILE PARSING NAME HAS OCCURRED.

Hello! You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check, what might be wrong.

On one of my sites I generated a new xml file as I added some new products and when I view it on my site seems to be generated correctly, I then took a look at the catalogue on facebook and only 24 products from the 45 are showing up, I then did a manual upload to facebook but still only 24 are loaded and showing up.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
On one of my sites I generated a new xml file as I added some new products and when I view it on my site seems to be generated correctly, I then took a look at the catalogue on facebook and only 24 products from the 45 are showing up, I then did a manual upload to facebook but still only 24 are loaded and showing up.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?
Hello!

Have you also generated your Feed in Facebook Business add-on again, after you have uploaded new Products? In case you haven't I recommend you to make it.

After you make any amendments to your Products, you need to generate your Product Feed in Facebook Business add-on and rather wait for an auto-update, or to Fetch your Feed manually:

• Facebook Business: Catalogs -> choose your Catalog -> Product Data Sources -> choose your Product Data source -> Upload Now -> Fetch Now

veronica

Hey Kevin,

After you install the Facebook business addon, and configure it properly, it will create product catalogs based on the products you have in your alidropship store. You can select the categories you want to include in your catalog, or select all of them. That catalog is the one Facebook will use to run ads, so you will need to create a campaign on Facebook in order to use your catalog.

When you create an advertisement campaign on Facebook, you will need to configure specific events, to track add to carts, sales, and other events. But the Facebook business addon will create those for you.

So, when someone clicks on your ad from a particular catalog campaign, and buys something from your store, Facebook will know which product was bought, and you will be able to see that item on your store as well because it was bought from there. You can also see that within your ads manager on Facebook.

You can check how to add all those Facebook pixel events on your own HERE, just follow the steps, OR at the end of that article there's also a little explanation of what the Facebook business addon does.

Hope it helps.

Hello, does this "That catalog is the one Facebook will use to run ads, so you will need to create a campaign on Facebook in order to use your catalog." mean that if I have a catalogue on facebook I can not promote it without a campaign?

yoha03

Hi, is there a way not to split variation on facebook business? I only have 300 product but in feeds it become 5000+

Hunterman

Facebook business is a good one but now there are many people who are in this business and I don't recommend beginning it. My advice is to open a digital marketing business because it will be more asked and you can receive much more money on it. What is digital marketing? Digital marketing involves marketing a product or service through electronic devices or the internet. Marketers use these channels to connect with customers and prospects. It's not limited to the use of online channels like social media, email, and websites. This strategy can be used both online and offline.

Last edited: