FACEBOOK BUSINESS

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Kick-start your FB marketing campaigns by creating product catalogs with a single click
be88df958c88.png
Keep up with rapidly growing marketing automation by giving a boost to your retargeting campaigns with Facebook Business add-on. FB Business is an efficient solution designed to synchronize your web store with Facebook Product Catalog and make your promotion experience as smooth as possible.
With FB dynamic ads you can be sure that your prospective customers will see only relevant products in Facebook and Instagram feed. Since these ads are based on items which your visitors viewed on your website, they are more likely return to your store. This opportunity is just too tempting to miss!

Benefits:
  • Sell from your product catalog getting the most out of dynamic ads
  • Increase customer acquisition efficiency
  • Spark interest of your potential clients by reminding them about products they browsed
  • Drive more demand to your website
Features:
  • Create your product catalog in one click
  • Set up automatic product catalog updates
  • Create personalized recommendations to your target audience
  • Let people know about your web store by showing them your ads across devices they use
  • Enjoy clean interface
  • Compatible with WooCommerce
1c191a1c3d2b.jpg

US $27.00
*one time payment

Last edited by a moderator:

faruka

Apart from Ad campaign, will this Facebook Business add-on allow me to imports all the products from my Webstore into my Facebook Business shop store.

dudi

Getting problem on FB Business addon installation.
Installing this addon work only up to license activation step.
License is showing valid but no further General setting or dashboard page is showing.
Please solve my problem.

Sznurek11

Can it generate URL instead of the file? I don't want to manually update items on fb every time I add new product to my store.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Apart from Ad campaign, will this Facebook Business add-on allow me to imports all the products from my Webstore into my Facebook Business shop store.
The add-on does not offer this feature at this point. With the help of FB Business you can generate your product catalog and upload it to your FB.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Getting problem on FB Business addon installation.
Installing this addon work only up to license activation step.
License is showing valid but no further General setting or dashboard page is showing.
Please solve my problem.
Please pm me your WP credentials, I will look into the issue.

Babybuggs

Hi, how do you actually install this plugin? There are no instructions, only how to use it after installation.

Babybuggs

This is the error I get when trying to install the plugin, your assistance would be appreciated

Fatal error:
The file /home/babybugg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsfbcatalog/libs/install/autoload.php was encoded with the Encoder for PHP 7.1 and can only run on PHP 7.1 or later.
If you are the administrator of this site then please upgrade to PHP 7.1 or later and install the corresponding ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

Babybuggs

I fixed this myself as no one here is responding. The email instructions are very vague as to which version of FB Business I should download so I picked the latest one which is 7.1 but it turns out that my site is running PHP 7.0 so ergo a fatal crash. Hopefully, this helps someone who's struggling with this.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I fixed this myself as no one here is responding. The email instructions are very vague as to which version of FB Business I should download so I picked the latest one which is 7.1 but it turns out that my site is running PHP 7.0 so ergo a fatal crash. Hopefully, this helps someone who's struggling with this.
I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We will add more installation details to these email instructions.

Babybuggs

Hello, where can I find the URL to paste into Facebook Business for scheduled updates. I have generated the XML file which I used to do the initial install.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    164.2 KB · Views: 66
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, where can I find the URL to paste into Facebook Business for scheduled updates. I have generated the XML file which I used to do the initial install.
Just copy URL of your XML file. Please see the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Desktop screenshot.jpg
    Desktop screenshot.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 91

Sznurek11

Is it able to show currency of my country as the shop does? Or it shows it in the dolars?
It's usless for me if it won't show the prize in the store currency.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Is it able to show currency of my country as the shop does? Or it shows it in the dolars?
It's usless for me if it won't show the prize in the store currency.
Sure, you can show a certain currency in your FB ads. To do this, please change your Default and Payment currency to your currency in AliDropship => General and generate your product catalog. We are going to add this option to the add-on settings in the short-term future.