Ali dropship chrome extension.....almost never works

anonymous1971

90 out of 100 times when i want to import products from aliexpress with the dropship chrome extension......it won't import anything.....just keeps loading for hours. Also in incognito screen, after clearing cache, etc......does not work all the time

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, try to re-install the browser. Something blocks the import on your side.

anonymous1971

I found the solution to the problem. When using the woocommerce direct import option you need to keep this function in the plugin open or else it won't import any products

Yaros

Staff member
I found the solution to the problem. When using the woocommerce direct import option you need to keep this function in the plugin open or else it won't import any products
It is not the solution, it is the only way to make this function work. And it is stated on the extension tab when you are trying to import any product.

orimond

Hi .. may I know what do u mean by keeping the function in the plugin open?
I tried to direct import from AliExpress via the chrome extension and it seems to take forever too..

anonymous1971

you need to open your woocommerce dropshipping plugin inside your wp backend

Attachments

• open plugin backend wp.PNG
    open plugin backend wp.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 8