FACEBOOK BUSINESS

Janjesant

Grateful for any help, please.
Using the Facebook Business and the Google Merchant plugins, but they've both imported only 1 category out of 6. I've checked my categories against Google requirement and I believe they're fine.

chafik

pour generer le xml mon flux de produit LA Progression reste toujours à 0%, commenter ce problème

Attachments

• no progress.jpg
    no progress.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 10

cleve

1. I need more information about why Facebook Business plugin spawning so many processes and resulting in high resource usage ??
How to solve this high resource usage ?

2. Why this plugin is executed with php7.2 (in "write_file.php" ) where my website using PHP 7.1

hrm143

i have the same problem with me...cannot generate xml files for both Facebook businesss and google merchant...after clicking generate...it stays at 0%..
Please solve ASAP>..i think many of us facing the same issues

Attachments

• google.PNG
    google.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
  • face.PNG
    face.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 12

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
i have the same problem with me...cannot generate xml files for both Facebook businesss and google merchant...after clicking generate...it stays at 0%..
Please solve ASAP>..i think many of us facing the same issues
Hello! Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-access details, so I can check what might be wrong?

candiman

hello i notice when update come into WP plugins when you go to update and view new version before taking the update nothing ever there to describe what the update is about and what you fixed etc. Most my plugin i update let you no what was done before you take the update. Is it possible you could add this to the "view new version screen" when update show up.

and this happen all all plugin i have even the alidropship woo and shipping plugin.

i try come here when update happen but when comes to Facebook business seem it never mention here also. like today update 5.16 just showed up today. But have no clue what been added or fixed. but be nice see the reason for the update within the plugin update be very convenient,

thanks

Attachments

• installing updates.JPG
    installing updates.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 13

bacil

Please solve ASAP>..i think many of us facing the same issues[/QUOTE

BUMP -- i have exactly the same issue. I would also add that when I try ti import xml from url then FB confirms it's empty too.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
BUMP -- i have exactly the same issue. I would also add that when I try ti import xml from url then FB confirms it's empty too.
Hello! In case you also have the 0% Feed generation issue, you can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check what might be wrong.

opengirl

I have installed the facebook for business addon, and have tried to follow the guide to get things working, but the guide is outdated. Facebook's UI has changed, making the guide REALLY difficult to follow -- the menus are different, and even the names of things on the menu are different.

Trying to follow things, I somehow now have 2 pixels on my website? This seems really wrong. I tried asking support for help, but their answer was "pay us more money to set it up for you" (I have already paid your company a LOT of money)... which is frustrating, because... you have a guide... it should be something that is useful. Can I actually get some help here??

bacil

I have installed the facebook for business addon, and have tried to follow the guide to get things working, but the guide is outdated. Facebook's UI has changed, making the guide REALLY difficult to follow -- the menus are different, and even the names of things on the menu are different.

Trying to follow things, I somehow now have 2 pixels on my website? This seems really wrong. I tried asking support for help, but their answer was "pay us more money to set it up for you" (I have already paid your company a LOT of money)... which is frustrating, because... you have a guide... it should be something that is useful. Can I actually get some help here??

Technically you can have more than one pixel on your website (eg. i have my own and marketing agency have another one), but i just assume you have one added twice?

what exactly is the problem? do you have a problem with importing to FB? it is not done through the pixel (although i would love that option) but through xml upload/sync

opengirl

Technically you can have more than one pixel on your website (eg. i have my own and marketing agency have another one), but i just assume you have one added twice?

what exactly is the problem? do you have a problem with importing to FB? it is not done through the pixel (although i would love that option) but through xml upload/sync
This is my first ecommerce website, so I'm learning as I go... I honestly don't even know what my problem is... what I would love is someone to update the guide, so I can actually follow it, because I've ended up guessing a couple of times at what the new menu name would be, which is how I have somehow ended up with two catalogs (from the same inventory) and two pixels... I kind of think I need to delete everything and start from scratch, because right now it's just so confusing... I'm not sure what is connected with what, I get to a point where I think I know what is happening, and then I get an error message that something isn't connected, and I think it's because I can't figure out which of the two pixels is the one I should be using with which of the two catalogs I've somehow got set up (and yes, I've deleted and started again... and it somehow happened again... I ended up with two catalogs and two pixels)

Either that or take me through it step by step... like, I will try and do something, and then when I get stuck, it would be nice if someone from alidropship (who I have paid more than a $1000 dollars at this point so yeah, I think I'm worth their time) could be available for me to ask a question and get an answer other than "send us more money and we'll just do it for you so you don't learn how to do it yourself and will just keep sending us money" (I added that last part, but seriously, I sent a request to the support email and their response was 1 sentence, telling me to buy their setup package for an additional $70)

bacil

This is my first ecommerce website, so I'm learning as I go... I honestly don't even know what my problem is... what I would love is someone to update the guide, so I can actually follow it, because I've ended up guessing a couple of times at what the new menu name would be, which is how I have somehow ended up with two catalogs (from the same inventory) and two pixels... I kind of think I need to delete everything and start from scratch, because right now it's just so confusing... I'm not sure what is connected with what, I get to a point where I think I know what is happening, and then I get an error message that something isn't connected, and I think it's because I can't figure out which of the two pixels is the one I should be using with which of the two catalogs I've somehow got set up (and yes, I've deleted and started again... and it somehow happened again... I ended up with two catalogs and two pixels)

Either that or take me through it step by step... like, I will try and do something, and then when I get stuck, it would be nice if someone from alidropship (who I have paid more than a $1000 dollars at this point so yeah, I think I'm worth their time) could be available for me to ask a question and get an answer other than "send us more money and we'll just do it for you so you don't learn how to do it yourself and will just keep sending us money" (I added that last part, but seriously, I sent a request to the support email and their response was 1 sentence, telling me to buy their setup package for an additional $70)

Yeah that can be frustrating.

So let's take a step back and try to fix it.

1. In your FB business manager, you created two pixels?
2. If so you can keep them, just note the one you want to use for your tracking, advertisement, retargeting, etc.
3. As for catalog, unless you know which one is which i would scrap them (it's easy to reimport once you have stuff done on the site)
4. Then on your shop make sure you have matched the Google categories to your own (which in my case was pure guessing game)
5. Then create the export xml (in the product feed) and copy the url
6. In FB catalog go add product and select the xml feed option, paste the url into the appropriate field and hit enter
7. it will run the import and you will see the potential errors (like missing description, etc.)
8. Now you should have an automatic import with schedule (you can choose that in the same form where you put your feed url to)

If you need more details, leet me know i will try to help :) if i could.