PRODUCT BUNDLE

Nadezhda

Staff member
Multiply your monthly profit with Product Bundle! Add an unlimited number of customizable and easy-to-shop bundles in just a few clicks.
When shoppers browse your products, they see hot offers with handsome discounts on a product page and… can’t help buying!
Benefits.jpg

Easily combine products in sets to attract clients and double your profits! All you need to do is get the Product Bundle tool and create the first tempting offer which can’t pass unnoticed! What can be easier?

Benefits
  • Increase revenue with a number of customizable product bundles
  • Entice people to buy more and grow the average order value
  • Provide clients with best deals using different discount types
  • Present bestsellers to impress your shoppers
  • Enjoy lifetime support and updates
Features

Get total flexibility which products to add to your bundles

Is there a huge number of items with variations on your store? Don’t worry! The Product Bundle allows adding any product types to the set.

Right on the product page, your clients can select the desired variant and easily buy it with a good discount in a single click.

Gallery_img_1.jpg

Enjoy hassle-free bundles creation with a user-friendly interface

You’ll be amused by the Product Bundle’s intelligent interface. Just plug in the tool and create your first bundle in a minute!

Select one of the five discount types, write your own text for the button, and click “Save” – just three simple steps to tempt your clients with hot offers. To make your marketing strategy even more flexible, you can schedule your product bundles in advance.

Gallery_img_2.jpg

Let your clients get a whole product kit in their cart with a single click

When it’s easier for your clients, it means more sales for you! Well, we have taken care of that! To get your bundle, a customer can click the button, and all your discounted products will be added right to his/her cart.

Please note: this add-on doesn’t support the AliDropship original plugin at this moment.

Any questions? Please refer to our Knowledge Base or feel free to ask us at support@alidropship.com

US $39.00
*one time payment

Last edited by a moderator:

chafik

Is it possible to create a special page for all bundled products?
as like : reviews page

Last edited:
Any chance of a shortcode option so the Bundle can be inserted in an email to prospects?
Would be really neat if we could include it when promoting or introducing a new product to a mailing list - just more incentives to click and view!

Any updates/new features in the horizon?

Updated to v.1.0.0

Following up on my comments at beta, here are some further observations:

1. The incidental increment to an item already in the Cart by virtue of customer adding a Product Bundle that contains the same item seems to have been fixed in this update. Now it will appear as 2 distinct items - one as part of the Bundle added (that is, without "- | +" quantity option) and the other as a distinct item in the Cart (with "- | +" option); though it may not be obvious to the buyer, it does help in differentiating the two.

Bug?
There is one instance (though unlikely to occur in practice) when both are still lumped together as a Bundle item with quantity "2" (without "- | +" quantity option) instead of separate as described above.

This can happen when the Bundle item (which is identical to another non-Bundle item in the Cart) is deleted (thereby voiding the Bundle benefits/discount) but subsequently "undone" (buyer clicks 'Undo' to put it back into the Cart) - which returns the former Bundle item as a normal non-Bundle item (since 'Undo' does not resurrect the Bundle benefits; merely puts the item back in the Cart). Now there are 2 identical non-Bundle items (listed separately; one being a former Bundle item) in the Cart. The buyer noticing that 'Undo' does not bring back the Bundle benefits, next decide to delete all 3 'Bundle' items so he/she can go back and add* the Bundle afresh to avail the benefits.

Here's where there's a bug. If the buyer picks the wrong item (of the 2 identical ones in the Cart; one of which is a former Bundle item), that is, he/she picks the original non-Bundle item (mistaking it to be a former Bundle item) for deletion as part of the 3 Bundle items ensemble, what is left in the Cart is the 'undone' former Bundle item and not the original non-Bundle item! And if he/she then proceeds to add the Bundle afresh, the Cart will show a count of 2 (without "- | +") for the Bundle item that has a clone waiting in the Cart; these 2 items will have merged as part of the Bundle (which is not the intention). Hope this makes sense.

If 'Undo' had returned the deleted Bundle item to it's Bundle state (with benefits/discount), simultaneously changing the attributes of the other 2 Bundle items back to a Bundle state, then the options would be clearer for the buyer. Or it may be better simply not to have an 'Undo' option for items that are deleted/removed from a Bundle so it kinda forces the buyer to go back and re-add the Bundle if he/she really wants to take advantage of the offer - at the same time, avoiding the 'unlikely' scenario above.

* not exactly a smooth user experience ;)

2. A Product Bundle already in the Cart will be stripped off it's benefits once you add a second Bundle to the same Cart!

When you add a second Bundle (we used a different Bundle) to the Cart which already has a Product Bundle in it, that Product Bundle is stripped of its benefits displaying its items as normal non-Bundle ones - no benefits/discount. Does that mean you can't have 2 Bundles in the same Cart (we only tested with 2 different Bundles)?

3. Product Bundle still does not appear on the Product page of a Bundle item that is marked free. Shouldn't it?

4. Did the update introduce some stats in the 'Total' column? - can't remember if there was one before - Cool!

ProductBundle_coolStats.png

Any chance of a shortcode option anytime soon? ;)

Last edited:

remus

remus, it's compatible with original plugin since yesterday

After installing and activating the plugin I created a bogo.

Then I have chosen 3 products from my shop and in status I have activated and saved it.

I'm using the Andy theme and when I hit the view tab on the product page you don't see anything anywhere.

Do I have to activate anything else?

1570025783904.png

Last edited:
... when I hit the view tab on the product page you don't see anything anywhere.
Do I have to activate anything else?

I'm using the AliWoo version but if the add-on has similar editing functions, you might want to check your start/end date settings when in Bundle edit mode - it might not be showing up on the product page because it's expired or set to appear in the future ... worth a look.

remus

I'm using the AliWoo version but if the add-on has similar editing functions, you might want to check your start/end date settings when in Bundle edit mode - it might not be showing up on the product page because it's expired or set to appear in the future ... worth a look.

1570032335506.png

1570032401519.png

I've tried both ways.
It doesn't work nothing is reflected on the product page when I click on the eye to see the offer.
Thank you so much for answering me!

remus

Maybe try start date in September or something ... just in case it's a Time Zone thing (mins/hours matter) !

1570035444925.png

is an incompatibility with the andy theme and with anyone since I've tried it with the free ones too and it doesn't appear anywhere.
it is clear that with woo it works perfectly but with the native plugin not yet.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Product Bundle add-on is compatible with Original plugin now, but it will be visible on the website frontend only after the theme update. We are going to update all the themes for original plugin today.

remus

is still not working and have not updated any template :(

Product Bundle add-on is compatible with Original plugin now, but it will be visible on the website frontend only after the theme update. We are going to update all the themes for original plugin today.

Nadezhda

Staff member
is still not working and have not updated any template :(
It's better to deactivate Product Bundle add-on, update the theme and then activate the add-on.
Anyway, PM me your wp access details ( link, login and password), I will check.

remus

when you add to the cart if you create a bogo of 3 products of 10€ making a free product you add it to the cart and it adds 30€ - instead of 20€.

Therefore there is no discount.

I installed it as you told me, first I deactivated all plugins and then I installed the template update.

It's better to deactivate Product Bundle add-on, update the theme and then activate the add-on.
Anyway, PM me your wp access details ( link, login and password), I will check.

Nadezhda

Staff member
remus, If you choose one free product, it will cost 0 in BOGO Product Bundle

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.png
    2.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 26
Just updated our Product Bundle for AliWoo to v.1.0.2 ...

ProductBundle_update102_error.png

Yep, gone .. no trace :(

Could we download v.1.0.1 somewhere asap and reinstall so that we can have our Bundles back?

Thanks.

EDIT:
Our bad? ;)
There's a good chance that our Bundles have expired but shouldn't it still show up so we can edit the validity period and extend the promotions? If it got autoDeleted on expiry, then there's no chance of restoring them (apart from having a timely database backup copy). We checked, there's nothing left in the database table 'wp_absbundle_product'. So either the bundles were autoDeleted on expiry or the recent update overrode the table and blanked it. Either way, we have lost our bundles!

Suggestion:
Maybe the next update can implement a non-autoDelete so we have a chance to decide whether or not to extend a bundle's promotion lifespan and not have them disappear on expiration. Maybe even throw in an 'Extend' button which onClick lets you select dates??? :)

Last edited: