SEO Image Optimizer (BETA) - Improve website speed and SEO ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, here is our new add-on - SEO Image Optimizer. Beta testers are welcome!

You can download this add-on from this thread (the file is attached). To get a free plugin license, please PM me! (The offer is limited).

Optimizing your images is an essential practice to make your site lighter and faster. SEO Image Optimizer is a must-have plugin designed to improve your website performance and SEO ranking. Set it up once and never worry about image SEO again. The plugin runs SEO improvements automatically for you.

The plugin includes three tools:

MINIMIZER

Minimizer compresses your images by up to 40-70% without quality loss. It dramatically increases the site’s load speed used by Google as a ranking factor in its algorithm.

GT11.png

GT22.png

ALT OPTIMIZER

Each image uploaded on your store should have ALT texts. It helps to make your store more SEO-friendly and get floods of traffic from image search. With the ALT Optimizer tool, you can automatically add optimized ALT texts to your images in just a second by using done templates or creating your own one.

Alt Optimizer ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress 2019-09-13 13-04-36.png

TITLE RENAMER
Images can be a great source of organic traffic for a store if images are named correctly. Descriptive, keyword-rich image titles and filenames are crucial for image SEO optimization. Rename your image titles with customizable templates to ensure that Google will display them to as many potential customers as possible.

Before1.png

After1.png

Instructions on how to use SEO Image Optimizer.

Attachments

• adsimageoptimizer 0.9.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    496.9 KB · Views: 45
  • adsimageoptimizer 0.9.1 PHP 7.2.zip
    493.4 KB · Views: 109

iDan

after using the plugin, the "optimize image" section on Gmatrix is showing me 0 now:

that was before using the plugin:
1568962536250.png

and this is after using the plugin features
the size reduced, but load time increased (almost double) and pagespeed score decreased+optimize image is on 0 now:

1568962651449.png

but saved lots of space:1568962473439.png

wondering why gmatrix scores show much worse scores than they were, and yet it managed to save 127 mb. any idea @Yaros?

Direct Webstore

The Minimizer and the Alt Optimizer processes all the images in one go with no problems.

The Title Renamer leaves some images unprocessed. I've run it several times and the same number of images remain unprocessed. Then I checked in Media and found that no images had been renamed at all.

iDan

The Minimizer and the Alt Optimizer processes all the images in one go with no problems.

The Title Renamer leaves some images unprocessed. I've run it several times and the same number of images remain unprocessed. Then I checked in Media and found that no images had been renamed at all.

are you talking about File name not changing? that will change only to new products that you import from now on, it cant rename the images files that already imported. but the title of the image should be changed.

quote:
"Please Note! Title Renamer will rename only titles (not file names) of images which were added to your site before. However, if you activate the auto mode, the Title Renamer will optimize both titles and file names for new images."

https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3339102-seo-image-optimizer

Direct Webstore

I want be tester!
I would like to test as well @Yaros
Can I please test too. Thanks!
Needs to tester, Thanks

If all these people don't have the ability to read and follow these simple instructions that were made bold, underlined and highlighted in a different colour to make them notice it ...

You can download this add-on from this thread (the file is attached). To get a free plugin license, please PM me! (The offer is limited).

Then how on Earth would they have the ability to "test" this plugin? Amazing!

Last edited:

iDan

If all these people don't have the ability to read and follow these simple instructions ...

Then how on Earth would they have the ability to "test" this plugin? Amazing!

lol im dead

Direct Webstore

are you talking about File name not changing? that will change only to new products that you import from now on, it cant rename the images files that already imported.
I did not see that mentioned anywhere. And the plugin actually says that there are images to be renamed. The process runs, but they are not renamed.

but the title of the image should be changed.
And that contradicts what you just said. The titles are not being changed.

iDan

oh, the titles themselves. ok. that why i asked to make sure if you are talking about the file names or the titles.

for me it worked, titles has changed for everything but 40 pictures. i checked the media library and the site directly, they have been renamed.

Direct Webstore

This is what I see. Where did you get that image? There is no mention of only the titles being renamed or any mention of only new imported images being renamed.

1568964155712.png

But yeah. I was talking about the file names.

And here (and the pic above) it implies that the file names will be changed.

1568964445266.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.