AliShipping add-on for beta test - get the original AliExpress shipping methods on your store!

It is fine plugin but it would be better if you could days in the section of how long it takes the shipment and if you could increase the PvP of the shipment if you want to have benefit in the shipment for example if the shipment costs 2.42 $ in AliExpress I put it a benefit of * 1.25 For the Total to be = $ 3.02 it would be great A greeting

Last edited:

Mar

Does it show for a single product after recent update?
It is showing now even in one item in the cart. I suggest there should be delivery time in Free shipping also. Visitors should see the difference of delivery time between free and paid shipping, this will help them decide.

1561481435871.png

Yaros

Staff member
It is showing now even in one item in the cart. I suggest there should be delivery time in Free shipping also. Visitors should see the difference of delivery time between free and paid shipping, this will help them decide.

View attachment 9438
Your 'Free shipping' is not generated by the add-on, it is set in your WooCommerce shipping settings.

In my case, it is provided by the add-on:
AliShipping ‹ Jamboree Store — WordPress 2019-06-26 10-35-40.png

Cart - Jamboree Store 2019-06-26 10-35-04.png

Dylan-

First of all, great work! However, I'd like to have some clarification on a few things.
I am using the flatsome theme, premium traced shipping (e-Packet) is set to $3.05 which is a weird price, is it possible to round this price to for instance $3 without doing this manually for each product.

Also, something that bothers me is that the bullet is automatically selected, maybe the customer will get lost and think he/she has to pay for shipping even though, free shipping is available.

Furthermore, these individual bullets show up at every product, which brings the following problem.

Product 1 --> e-Packet shipping $3,05
Product 2 --> e-Packet shipping $4,20

It would be a bit weird to have different prices here.

screenshot-zenluscious.com-2019.06.27-08-27-24.png

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
First of all, great work! However, I'd like to have some clarification on a few things.
I am using the flatsome theme, premium traced shipping (e-Packet) is set to $3.05 which is a weird price, is it possible to round this price to for instance $3 without doing this manually for each product.

Also, something that bothers me is that the bullet is automatically selected, maybe the customer will get lost and think he/she has to pay for shipping even though, free shipping is available.

Furthermore, these individual bullets show up at every product, which brings the following problem.

Product 1 --> e-Packet shipping $3,05
Product 2 --> e-Packet shipping $4,20

It would be a bit weird to have different prices here.

View attachment 9452
We will add the option to make epacket FREE by default.

We will add the option to round the prices.

We need to collect shipping options for each product, we can't unite them.

Mar

It is a great work and achievement indeed. I compared the same product I added to the cart in my store and in AliExpress, the shipping methods and shipping costs are the same although in some instances, buyers will choose free shipping looking at the delivery times when paid and free shipping are the same. Nothing can be done here, it is the way it is.

It would be nice if shipping methods can be seen in the product page without adding the product in the cart, just like in AliExpress.

1561626829498.png

1561627271373.png

1561627199660.png

Yaros

Staff member
th
It is a great work and achievement indeed. I compared the same product I added to the cart in my store and in AliExpress, the shipping methods and shipping costs are the same although in some instances, buyers will choose free shipping looking at the delivery times when paid and free shipping are the same. Nothing can be done here, it is the way it is.

It would be nice if shipping methods can be seen in the product page without adding the product in the cart, just like in AliExpress.

View attachment 9466

View attachment 9468

View attachment 9467
Thank you Mar, we will consider such feature!

Dylan-

Thank you I think that will really be a good addition to the plugin.
Also, the suggestion of Mar would be indeed nice.

Reactions: Mar