danicrqa

I am having multiple abandoned carts, I guess it's because I only have paypal enabled.
Wanted to use Stripe but I cant because it doesnt support my country, what can i do?

Attachments

• sdsd.PNG
    sdsd.PNG
    141 KB · Views: 49

omktg

I am having multiple abandoned carts, I guess it's because I only have paypal enabled.
Wanted to use Stripe but I cant because it doesnt support my country, what can i do?

Hi,

If you know that your customers are leaving just before the payment [Before clicking the PayPal redirection button] then just try to optimize that page.

Maybe, they are leaving because they don't know that it is possible to pay without having/creating a PayPal account. So you just need to change/optimize that page information.

If you are using an Alidropship theme, go to your theme settings [Customization] and under the Checkout tab, change/optimize the PayPal additional information, letting your users know that they can pay with a card, and that there is no need to create a PayPal account.
Screenshot-420.png

That information, will show up here, just below the PayPal image, in the last step of your checkout.
Screenshot-422.png

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

All the abandoned ones seem to be over $50. With drop shipping from China, the common consensus is to keep products below $50.

Over $50 and people start having second thoughts as to whether the product is worth it. Lower your prices a bit. Don't be greedy.

Immigrate? ;)

shailferns

Hi,

If you know that your customers are leaving just before the payment [Before clicking the PayPal redirection button] then just try to optimize that page.

Maybe, they are leaving because they don't know that it is possible to pay without having/creating a PayPal account. So you just need to change/optimize that page information.

If you are using an Alidropship theme, go to your theme settings [Customization] and under the Checkout tab, change/optimize the PayPal additional information, letting your users know that they can pay with a card, and that there is no need to create a PayPal account.
Screenshot-420.png

That information, will show up here, just below the PayPal image, in the last step of your checkout.
Screenshot-422.png
On my checkout page, it does however ask me to log-in or signup to proceed with payment. Dont see any option to skip this part. Have I missed anything while setting it up or if there is another way to bypass the log-in & proceed to pay with Credit card. Thanks for your help.

omktg

On my checkout page, it does however ask me to log-in or signup to proceed with payment. Dont see any option to skip this part. Have I missed anything while setting it up or if there is another way to bypass the log-in & proceed to pay with Credit card. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Well for me is different, once the buyers click the Complete Order button, they are redirected to a Paypal Guest Checkout, so they dont need to have a Paypal account, or log into one if they dont want to.

I have configured Paypal within the payments tab inside alidropship to work with the REST API:

https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=adspayments
Screenshot_491.png

So, If a user clicks the Complete Order button:
Screenshot_489.png

They are sent to a Paypal Guest Checkout, were they can pay with their credit or debit card:
Screenshot_490.png

Hadi

Hi,

Well for me is different, once the buyers click the Complete Order button, they are redirected to a Paypal Guest Checkout, so they dont need to have a Paypal account, or log into one if they dont want to.

I have configured Paypal within the payments tab inside alidropship to work with the REST API:

View attachment 9927

View attachment 9928

They are sent to a Paypal Guest Checkout, were they can pay with their credit or debit card:
View attachment 9929
Have you experienced problems with accepting credit cards using REST API?Screenshot_1.png

Nasumi88

Hi,

View attachment 9927

View attachment 9928

View attachment 9929
How to do that @omktg ? can you teach me