GOOGLE MERCHANT

Yes, mine as well, there is no consistency with this plugin. Please see image I uploaded. My products were approved before, now none of them are. This is very frustrating.
at the very bottom it tell you why its disapproved and on the image it said invalid category just go to your category section on your plugin and input the missing ones

wippetywu

Has anyone else seen the problem where the feed generation hangs at 0% when trying to generate the XML file? When I click on Generate XML, it first says "Process has been started successfully" but then it just hangs there...

When I finally "Cancel generation", I get this error message: "Can't find process with id: 651283." (Well, the number changes each time.)

All help appreciated! Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 17.59.49.png

Dylan-

Thanks @malikycole88

Do I need to make a separate feed for every collection of products?
And what about when I want to advertise in, for instance, the USA and the UK, is it possible?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone else seen the problem where the feed generation hangs at 0% when trying to generate the XML file? When I click on Generate XML, it first says "Process has been started successfully" but then it just hangs there...

When I finally "Cancel generation", I get this error message: "Can't find process with id: 651283." (Well, the number changes each time.)

View attachment 8416

Hello! Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access, so I can check what might be wrong?

jamezonlon

View attachment 8416
I have a problem like this
Check me too

Dylan-

Hello,

I've suddenly after again fetching my feed this message: Missing value [shipping]
But in my merchant center account, there is only free shipping enabled. And the currency and region are right.

wippetywu

You are welcome! Could you, please, confirm, that with the last update your Feed is generating in a proper way?

Thank you!

Hi Dimitriy,
Yes, with version 0.3.4 the feed generates correctly again -- however, I discovered it was slowing down my site so I deactivated it, unfortunately.

Dylan-

I use this plugin for a short time it generated the feed, seems to work all products are approved in GM.
Only, now I've added products it doesn't add them in GM even though I've fetched the feed again and created the feed again in the plugin.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I use this plugin for a short time it generated the feed, seems to work all products are approved in GM.
Only, now I've added products it doesn't add them in GM even though I've fetched the feed again and created the feed again in the plugin.
I've sent you a PM, please check.

Dylan-

I've installed the conversion tag, but when I check using the chrome extension it doesn't show up