Upsell Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Upselling being one of the most powerful sales techniques gives you the perfect chance to offer more products to your customers on Cart and Thank you pages.

We’re very excited to announce that AliDropship Woo plugin compatibility has been finally added! Now you can use Upsell on the recommended Woo themes: Shopper, Storefront, Flatsome and Claue. Refer to this guide to learn more.

To become a beta tester and get the add-on, please make sure you not only have AliDropship Woo plugin installed, but also have time on testing, reporting bugs and sharing your feedback. Please send me a pm with your AliDropship Woo plugin license key to request a beta testing license.

on Cart

on Cart.jpg

on Cart mobile.jpg

on Thank you page

Thank you page.jpg

Thank you page mobile.jpg

Attachments

• adsupsell_ion 0.1.4.1.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • adsupsell_ion71 0.1.4.1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • adsupsell_ion72 0.1.4.1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

tonytang

I installed and customized successfully but nothing happened. My cart page does not display upsell products.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I installed and customized successfully but nothing happened. My cart page does not display upsell products.
Have you assigned a target product to your Upsell offer? If not, this must be the issue. We're already fixing this bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamMKose

i am using totally different theme. A theme new in themeforest. I hope all aliplugins will work, because i love my theme design

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i am using totally different theme. A theme new in themeforest. I hope all aliplugins will work, because i love my theme design
Hello,

Could you please let me know what theme do you use?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Do you think this will work with OceanWP theme?

Thanks!
Hello,
No, the add-on is compatible with the recommended Woo themes only: Shopper, Storefront, Claue and Flatsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.