FACEBOOK BUSINESS

Rodrigo

is this plugn being sold still? or is it beta only?

Thanks,

EDIT: never mind, found it on the addons sales area... sorry

kukiman

Guys, does this addon actually imports all of the products form woocommerce into facebook store?
I tried "facebook for woocommerce" free plugin before, but it is so buggy, many things do not really work..

Can I fully create a facebook store with this plug in? As I could not find any information about importing products, making categories etc.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Guys, does this addon actually imports all of the products form woocommerce into facebook store?
I tried "facebook for woocommerce" free plugin before, but it is so buggy, many things do not really work..

Can I fully create a facebook store with this plug in? As I could not find any information about importing products, making categories etc.
Hello,

The add-on creates product feed so you can upload it to your FB Ads manager and launch a campaign. Besides, you can manage your FB Pixel. here. Please check this guide to learn more.

ibrendan

Hello Ekaterina,

I'm struggling to get my facebook pixel installed correctly. It's only picking up pageview on my home page. I've tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Any help would be appreciated.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Ekaterina,

I'm struggling to get my facebook pixel installed correctly. It's only picking up pageview on my home page. I've tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Any help would be appreciated.
Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll be gald to give you a hand with FB Pixel.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Doesn't track ATC and Purchase event. Contact support but no response. I'm so disappointed.
It's hard to say what might be wrong with your pixel without any details. Could you please send me your WP login details?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, after update plugin import just 42 products, not more. My retargeting gone..
Hello Andrzej,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles.
The issue might be caused by the fact that your product attributes come in a language different from English. The only language the add-on supports is English. We'll add the option of translating product attributes in the nearest future.

Andrzej13

Hello Andrzej,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles.
The issue might be caused by the fact that your product attributes come in a language different from English. The only language the add-on supports is English. We'll add the option of translating product attributes in the nearest future.
Before, not on the latest plugin version everything works correctly. So.. How can i do retargeting now?

ibrendan

Hi Ekaterina,

I'm getting this warning from facebook:

Issue: CompleteRegistration Event Violates Business Tools Terms
One or more of your CompleteRegistration events is collecting sensitive data or personal information that is unhashed, which violates Facebook's Business Tools Terms. These terms prohibit sharing information that you know or reasonably should know is from or about children under the age of 13 or that includes personal information, unhashed health, financial, or other categories of personal information (including any information defined as sensitive under applicable law such as government identifiers like a social security number, home address, phone number, email address, or password.)

I have turned off the complete registration even tracking for now.

Best regards,

Brendan

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,

One or more of your CompleteRegistration events is collecting sensitive data or personal information that is unhashed, which violates Facebook's Business Tools Terms. These terms prohibit sharing information that you know or reasonably should know is from or about children under the age of 13 or that includes personal information, unhashed health, financial, or other categories of personal information (including any information defined as sensitive under applicable law such as government identifiers like a social security number, home address, phone number, email address, or password.)

Best regards,

Brendan
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Brendan! We'll give it a check.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,

Best regards,

Brendan
We've made some corrections to the CompleteRegistration event. I gave it a try today, it fired with no issues encountered. Anyhow, I couldn't reproduce the violation problem earlier. The updated version will be available shortly, it might help you.

Facebook Pixel.jpg