AliDropship plugin/add-ons PHP 5.6/7.0 support termination

ebi

We did not do any changes as well. It is just a recommendation to upgrade PHP version on your server. If you have issues with the server, please contact your hosting provider.

i just contact my host, they said "your theme is error" please contact your developer, pls help me

stev650

updated successfully to php 7.2 in siteground webhosting. now my site is 3x faster :p

just a tip, don't talk to customer support in chat, they have limited technical support (learned from 1st hand experience)
if you encounter problem with ioncube loader, just open a ticket and let your web-hosting support install it for you.
make sure not to forget to set your php version to 7.2 and download the approximate plugin and add-on versions.

My webhosting is also siteground but I am having issue updating to 7.2. Worst still I can't even revert back to 7.1 (previously was working fine)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
this is the same error I have.
You haven't deactivated Social Rabbit plugin before upgrading to PHP 7.2!
That's why you 've had 500 error.
As your WP login credentials are incorrect, please go to your admin area and install and activate Social Rabbit plugin for PHP 7.2.

Mar

hi Guys
I just updated the php by following the instructions specified by the admin and it all worked successfully. I think if you do that in order it is mentioned in the email sent by alidropship i am sure it will work fine.
thanks
I don't think so. I am expecting errors in these process even if instructions are followed letter by letter and that is what's happening now. Most of it will be errors related to ionCube Loader. Users who have this errors should get in touch with their hosting service.

Mar

My webhosting is also siteground but I am having issue updating to 7.2. Worst still I can't even revert back to 7.1 (previously was working fine)
I have this experience with Siteground. Ususally they tell you the problem is the plugin. They will tell you get help from the developer of the plugin. You don't accept that. Being nice to them won't help, believe me.

I have this experience with Siteground. Ususally they tell you the problem is the plugin. They will tell you get help from the developer of the plugin. You don't accept that. Being nice to them won't help, believe me.

i am with siteground but had no issue updating to 7.2 it works fine