Unable to place order automatically

showwayer

Hi all,

I am new to AliDropship plugin. I have installed it on my WordPress about 3 weeks ago and today I finally got my first order! When I attempted to place an order with AliExpress by clicking "Place order automatically" button, "Checking authorisation..." status is displayed, however it stays forever and never go away (it doesn't move forward to next status). I can confirm that I have logged into AliExpress.com successfully on a different Chrome tab at the same time.

Do you know why this issue has occurred to me and more importantly how to resolve it?

Below you can find my hosting environment:

AliDropship plugin - v0.8.2.3 (the latest)
WordPress - v4.6.1
Other WordPress Plugins? - No, besides Social Rabbit!
Chrome - v54.0.2840.98 - (No error message in Dev Console)
AlidDropship Chrome Extension - v 1.2
OS - Mac 10.11.4 and Windows 7 64-bit (yes, I tried both!)
Hosting Provider - Bluehost.com

If you need any other information in order to find the root cause, please let me know in this thread.

Thanks!
Cai

Eric S.

I have had the same issue and posted it. My workaround has been to refresh the page. If it does not authorize within 3-5 seconds, close the popup, refresh the page and try again. It usually works on the second or third try, but still very annoying.

showwayer

I have had the same issue and posted it. My workaround has been to refresh the page. If it does not authorize within 3-5 seconds, close the popup, refresh the page and try again. It usually works on the second or third try, but still very annoying.

Thanks, Eric! I did try refresh the order and transaction detail pages for many times. Only very occasionally it would work - definitely more than 2 to 3 tries. If I would have to use this button seccessfully, I typically have to refresh and re-login for more than 10 minutes!

Does anyone encounter this issue? How can we resolve or workaround this issue? Can AliDropship Developers help?

Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
May I try the option on your site? Could you pm me your WP-admin access? We do not have such issues on our stores (placing 50-100 orders daily).

Eric S.

For me, the authentication part seems to be better now. Not sure if it was with the new version of the plugin or if the Chrome extension updated automatically.

I now seem to have a different issue. The process at times opens multiple tabs each logging in. The cart will have the items but the address is not set. I refresh the WP Admin page and try again. Sometimes this has happened several times on the same order. Then it will suddenly work correctly. I'm wondering if it is because I have saved the login in Chrome and it logs in automatically?

It was like this before and after I upgraded both the plug in and theme , so don't think it's a matter of switch on or off.

Sometimes it will work as it should (maybe 1 in 10) , sometimes it takes several tries, most times it may populate the cart but never the shipping address.

Every time I either do it manually or part automatically and then finish it manually. There's clearly a programming issue.

swandana

waiting for yaros reply...
i cannot auto order too..
the auto fill is working, but when i click pay, it says this product not available anymore.
when i go to manual payment, it can pay flawlessly.

Jason Daly

I have the same issue as well: when I click Place Order Automatically the order pre-fills in WordPress fine but then displays "You are you authorised" and prevents me from auto completing the order. I click 'Log in now', login and retry but the result is the same.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same issue as well: when I click Place Order Automatically the order pre-fills in WordPress fine but then displays "You are you authorised" and prevents me from auto completing the order. I click 'Log in now', login and retry but the result is the same.
Please wait for the latest version of plugin that we are going to release this week. Then let us know whether it is solved and if not - we will check it out.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello , please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password.

futura22

Hi,

Mine shown 'adding products in the cart' but takes ages to complete.

So i decided to cancel and place order manually.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.