Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension problem

wanabud

Dear support @Ekaterina Sayapina ,

I just tried to use direct import products using alidropship, but an error appeared like the following:

Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

does anyone experience the same thing with me? Please help. thank you

Best Regards,

Nofel

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Dear support @Ekaterina Sayapina ,

I just tried to use direct import products using alidropship, but an error appeared like the following:

Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

does anyone experience the same thing with me? Please help. thank you

Best Regards,

Nofel

Hello, wanabud!

Please answer wether you have already resolved the issue? If it persists, PM me your domain name and WP access details to check it.

wanabud

Hello Christina,
I'm still can not resolved the issue, and I already PM you my WP access and my domain name to you. Please Check it. Thank you

Best Regards,

Wanabud

Christina

Administrator
Hello Christina,
I'm still can not resolved the issue, and I already PM you my WP access and my domain name to you. Please Check it. Thank you

Best Regards,

Wanabud

Hello, Wanabud!

I've checked your site and haven't encountered any issues.
To import product from AliExpress you should authorize your site in the AliDropship Google Chrome extension and be logged in AliExpress.
Also deactivate all third-party plugins, especially security plugins like WP Cerber, All-in-one Security, etc., cache plugins like Autooptimize, etc.

prissanna

Can someone help me? I've looked at the link above and can't see how to "Update (re-save) the permalinks like it is shown below." There seems to be no way to edit them.

Christina

Administrator
Can someone help me? I've looked at the link above and can't see how to "Update (re-save) the permalinks like it is shown below." There seems to be no way to edit them.

Hello, prissanna!

Please let us know, have you resolved the issue? If it still persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check it. Thank you!

timotiusw

My dashboard do not show license button to activate dropship plugin. I tried to uninstalled the wordpress but there is error and cannot done. I am using alidropship hosting. Please help me

Christina

Administrator
My dashboard do not show license button to activate dropship plugin. I tried to uninstalled the wordpress but there is error and cannot done. I am using alidropship hosting. Please help me

Hello, timotiusw!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details? I will take a look.

KennyD

Christina:

I'm using AliDropShip Woo on a WP multisite. The logon occurs on the main site with the store on one of several subdomains. I've encountered the infamous "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension" problem. Strangely, it was working reasonably well a couple of weeks ago during my most recent imports. Yaros' solution provided above is not readily workable for multisites. Deactivating several plugins, some Network Activated and other used on certain sites (subdomains), open a maze of issues. Is there another way to get at a solution? Further, I'm not clear as to the source/root cause to even consider possible workarounds.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Please advise.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Christina:

I'm using AliDropShip Woo on a WP multisite. The logon occurs on the main site with the store on one of several subdomains. I've encountered the infamous "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension" problem. Strangely, it was working reasonably well a couple of weeks ago during my most recent imports. Yaros' solution provided above is not readily workable for multisites. Deactivating several plugins, some Network Activated and other used on certain sites (subdomains), open a maze of issues. Is there another way to get at a solution? Further, I'm not clear as to the source/root cause to even consider possible workarounds.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Please advise.

Hello, KennyD!

Please PM me your domain name and WP login details. I will take a look.