I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, we're looking for partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

My friend that do aliexpress dropshipping on facebook forum said , "last year near Christmas and New Year many orders were still not delivered (5-6 weeks) and many customers asked for a refund, and when I wanted to dispute to the supplier on aliexpress, apparently I couldn't dispute because it was too long. Usually how to handle this problem for those who have experiences like this?"
What is your comment as aliexpress seller?

Christmas and New Year's Day are the peak season. The Post Office usually has a large number of packages to handle. Even if the seller delivers the packages in time, sometimes the packages will remain in the Post Office. If it is urgent, it is recommended to use ePacket or other express delivery methods so that your customers can receive the packages before the festival.

hi everyone,
I am Chuck. a Aliexpress Top Brand seller, From Guangzhou, China.
We specialize in marketing fashionable hip-hop and Japanese-style garment, and we offer the latest styles in vogue. We have a well-established supply chain and all our products have passed rigorous quality control. We're looking for partners. We offer prices with high competitiveness. If your store need the pictures of our products, we'd provide them to you at the first time.

View attachment 5622

if you want cooperate with us. welcome to contact me.
email: aliexpress.hot@foxmail.com
what'sAPP: +86 17099838209

I have 5 year experience works as aliexpress seller, I could answer mostly of question about dropshipping on aliexpress.
1. how to choose cooperation store?
2. how to choose fast shipping method?
3. how to guarantee your benefit?

what your problems ? let me know, I will try my best.

welcome contact me for details.
send me store url

abdul

Hello chuck

How are you today, i have seen your massages on ali dropshiping website as you said you have 5 year experience im interested to start dropshiper with ali dropshiping can help me to get start?

Best Regards
Abdul Sattar

DavidPollen

Hi, we're looking for partnerships for Pollen, a social selling network for Singapore, Malaysia and USA.
Hi, I'm interested in selling your products. Can you send me DM. thanks

To get started you might want to see our site : www.pollenstores.co

Then DL our app here:
Pollen: Download the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.pollenstores.android and join me with qYhSi2io refer code.

That will be the experience of the people selling your products.

Scruty

hi everyone,
We specialize in marketing fashionable hip-hop and Japanese-style garment, and we offer the latest styles in vogue. We have a well-established supply chain and all our products have passed rigorous quality control. We're looking for partners. We offer prices with high competitiveness. If your store need the pictures of our products, we'd provide them to you at the first time.

View attachment 5622

I have 5 year experience works as aliexpress seller, I could answer mostly of question about dropshipping on aliexpress.

Please send me store url...

jomaster

hi everyone,

View attachment 5622

Hi Chuck, please Can you send me your Aliexpress store url?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.