"Variation not found" when trying to process order and can't order manually

ty_rust

I am using Alidropship-Woo plugin and when I try to process the order automatically, it says "variation not found". When I try to process the order manually at aliexpress.com product page, it doesn't let me select the color variation at all.

Now I'm not sure how to process any order.

Christina

Administrator
I am using Alidropship-Woo plugin and when I try to process the order automatically, it says "variation not found". When I try to process the order manually at aliexpress.com product page, it doesn't let me select the color variation at all.

Hello, ty_rust!

Could you send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you!

Sunster

Staff member

Sounds like the variation is no longer available from that Aliexpress supplier. If you have a pending order, just see if another supplier has the same item.

ty_rust

Sounds like the variation is no longer available from that Aliexpress supplier. If you have a pending order, just see if another supplier has the same item.
The variation is definitely still available according to aliexpress. Even when I try to process the order manually, I can't seem to select the "color". Still doesn't work with a different supplier too.

Sunster

Staff member
The variation is definitely still available according to aliexpress. Even when I try to process the order manually, I can't seem to select the "color". Still doesn't work with a different supplier too.

I must have misunderstood this statement then, "When I try to process the order manually at aliexpress.com product page, it doesn't let me select the color variation at all. " But if the variation is there on the product page then best to just have Christina take a look since shes already responded.

ty_rust

I must have misunderstood this statement then, "When I try to process the order manually at aliexpress.com product page, it doesn't let me select the color variation at all. " But if the variation is there on the product page then best to just have Christina take a look since shes already responded.
Ah. Yes. I received her reply today. Apparently she can fulfill the order with no problem when she logged in. So i'm guessing there must be some sort of connection error on my side, maybe my aliexpress.com account? or my google chrome setting? will continue my convo with Christina and keep this thread updated. Thanks for the reply.

deelox

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem, I can not order automatically and manually.. I need help please

xlm

Hi Christina,

Im having the same issue, and i thought it was due to be in 2 different laguages and that i changed the variation name. But that is not the case, as when i do it with a new order using the correct variation name, it still shows same thing.

Would you please help me? Im already sending you PM