Payment gateways

maxyy89

@Yaros I don't wanna be annoying but do you have in plan to add more payment gateways because a lot of us have troubles to set up 2C0, myself included. Can you maybe tell us your plans about that, I don't mean it's must be released right now but I'm opening the second store and with increasing orders with the first store I can't rely only on Paypal. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros I don't wanna be annoying but do you have in plan to add more payment gateways because a lot of us have troubles to set up 2C0, myself included. Can you maybe tell us your plans about that, I don't mean it's must be released right now but I'm opening the second store and with increasing orders with the first store I can't rely only on Paypal. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
We are going to provide new payment systems soon, however they will not be integrated into the plugin but will be available as add-ons which will be free for AliDropship users.

maxyy89

We are going to provide new payment systems soon, however they will not be integrated into the plugin but will be available as add-ons which will be free for AliDropship users.
That's great to hear. Can you tell us how many gateways will be added?

Yaros

Staff member
I can't say now, we are still selecting the ones we can integrate. You are welcome to give your recommendations.

maxyy89

Here is small list that you can check out. Tell me what do you think.

Paymill - mainly for EU
- as i see in TOS they accept dropshipping
- integrated payment analytics
- no monthly fees, no setup fees
- 0.28€ per transaction request + 2.95% for each transaction request
VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
- One-click checkouts

Braintree - 1,9% + €0,30 for most transactions
- No monthly fees
- A flat €30 fee is assessed for chargebacks
- I think is available worldwide

Skrill - didn't find how many are they fees
- allow quick checkout
- it's well known and secure

Dwolla - doesn't sure if they are international or just US
- no monthly fees
- doesn’t charge you even a penny for transactions less than $10
- For transaction above $10 it has a nominal charges of $0.25 per transaction

Swipe - available worldwide
- fees €0 - €2,500 3.0% + €0.20

Edward

I want to use Wayforpay gateway for my customers in Ukraine:

- 2.5% per transaction
- no setup & monthtly fees
- no documents needed

At the moment our only choice is paypal, which is not very popular here and also people have to pay in $ or €, which is a big disadvantage.

Bod

@Yaros No international payment gateways supported yet please ? :( I know thousand of people in fb groups who are ready to switch from Shopify to your plugin if it could solve the payment problem. We only have 2co available in North Africa here

Yaros

Staff member
Indeed, you have to first register with Skrill and Stripe. But this is true for all credit card payment processors ...
I mean clients on your site who order products from you, need to have a Skrill account to make purchase. If you use Stripe on your store, your customers do not need to have any Stripe accounts, they just pay with a credit/debit card.

kristijan95

but Skrill is available only for those who have an account with this system, right?
Checked the end user T&Cs and it seems indeed that customers need an account to use their services. Can anybody confirm this? sorry @Yaros I didn't know that till now :D It seems that Stripe will do all the work :)
Can you tell me more about how you managed to use Stripe ? Did you hire a Wordpress developer, or did someone from Stripe help you with the integration ?
In this thread are all the informations you'll need! Happy transactioning! :)

kristijan95

okay this is response from Skrill Support for "must-having account to pay by Skrill?":

Hi,

Your customers don't need a Skrill account to pay via Skrill.
If you are testing the checkout using your registration email address, then the system pushes ewallet payment (with email address and password).
But no need for customers without a Skrill account to create one. They should be able to access card payments.

Thanks,

Skrill's team

so then @Yaros we can use Skrill normally