Welcome to Early Version Test

ghomart

I get this error when I try to activate dropship-me.zip plugin.

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dm_sql_list() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\ghomart.com\wp-content\plugins\dropship-me\core\sql.php:10) in C:\wamp64\www\ghomart.com\wp-content\plugins\dropship-me\core\sql.php on line 39"

Yaros

Staff member
I get this error when I try to activate dropship-me.zip plugin.

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dm_sql_list() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\ghomart.com\wp-content\plugins\dropship-me\core\sql.php:10) in C:\wamp64\www\ghomart.com\wp-content\plugins\dropship-me\core\sql.php on line 39"
You need to remove the plugin through your cpanel and install it again.

katkov

I don't know why, but some prices don't show recommended...see on photo.

Attachments

• price.jpg
    price.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 16

sunetmdse

I cannot import product using dropship me plugin. when clicking the "import" button, I am getting the following error "you are about to reach import limit. Please active package key."

Actually, there is a dozen of products already existing on my website before using dropship me plugin, but this is my first product importing using dropship me. I am wondering if this plugin is only for us reviewing, cannot import unless I purchase the package key. But where can I purchase it?

Direct Webstore

I cannot import product using dropship me plugin. when clicking the "import" button, I am getting the following error "you are about to reach import limit. Please active package key."

I suggest you READ the first few posts of this thread. (How many have raised issue this now? Lost count .... LOL)

OK ... to save you the struggle of reading, this beta/testing version is limited to 50 imports.

I am wondering if this plugin is only for us reviewing

The title of this thread is "Welcome to early version test" ... now take a guess.

*sigh* :)

sunetmdse

The funny thing is that I don't have any product imported using this plugin, I got this error message on my first importing. So what you saying if I already have more than 50 products existed on my site, I cannot use this plugin unless I delete all those matching products.

The question is how do I find those matching products? Dropship me plugin only has the product name, but it doesn't display Aliexpress SKU number, even though it matches my site's products internally. I have to look at product pictures trying to find matched products on my site and change title. How inconvenient!

Direct Webstore

I got this error message on my first importing
I betting you clicked "Import all" ... like others have done. I REALLY suggest you READ all of this thread.

How inconvenient!
If it's inconvenient for you to help beta test a new plugin full of bugs and get a free license in return ... then don't. Wait for the finished Release Candidate 1 to be released and pay for a licence. Simple as that. :)

sunetmdse

I already got this error to import one product, how do I import all? What if I don't want to import all?

Besides, I just found out there are about 24 products matching my site, so, I suppose to have 26 products to import using this plugin. Unfortunately, I cannot import any product using this plugin.

Direct Webstore

Just report all bugs and problems in this thread. That's the whole idea of this thread and the free licence given to you. This plugin is still being tested. And again ... READ this thread as others are having problems with it too ... and then you won't repeat the same problems. If it's too much of a hassle for you to be involved in the testing process ... then don't. :)

Yaros

Staff member
I already got this error to import one product, how do I import all? What if I don't want to import all?

Besides, I just found out there are about 24 products matching my site, so, I suppose to have 26 products to import using this plugin. Unfortunately, I cannot import any product using this plugin.
PM your license key, I will check.

ukdivision

I'm using the Latest Davinci theme with the standard dropship plugin.

I've just added and activated the dropship me plugin and here is a little personal feedback.

I did a search and it came back with 259 results. I then ticked the check boxes of about 8 products that I wanted to import from the 7 pages of results .

On returning to the first page, all the ticks had been removed from the checkboxes on all of the pages.

I ticked a few more but only on the first page and they imported fine. It appeared to only allow ticked check boxes on one page at a time?

I then went back and ticked a few more boxes on one page, but the loading circle just kept spinning. Eventually I clicked on products/all items (while still spinning) - to see that they had been imported.

I still have to edit titles descriptions keywords and images so the advantage I see is the 'experts' choice of choosing the best selling items from the best rated sellers? Which of course will save a lot of time.

I decided to remove my unused categories. (I didn't remove any that I published products to), I went back to my products list to find my edited/published dropship me products were no longer published.

And of course the pricing which you already know about.

ThomasInc

Nice work so far. Thank you.

My Questions.
1) Where does the number of orders come from? Or rather. How many orders are there? For example: There is a T-shirt at dropship.me with 1076 orders, so I imported it, later I look at Aliexpress and AE says there are 558 orders, 263 votes and 556 orders in the last 6 months.

2) When will Dropship.me go full-online and how much will the packages cost?

Some items appear more often under other names, other promo images or suppliers...

Yaros

Staff member
Nice work so far. Thank you.

My Questions.
1) Where does the number of orders come from? Or rather. How many orders are there? For example: There is a T-shirt at dropship.me with 1076 orders, so I imported it, later I look at Aliexpress and AE says there are 558 orders, 263 votes and 556 orders in the last 6 months.

2) When will Dropship.me go full-online and how much will the packages cost?

Some items appear more often under other names, other promo images or suppliers...
I will check order numbers, the products in database are not updated every day, may be there were changes on AliExpress for this item. We are going to launch it next week.

Tanvika

Hello,

After installing dropship.me and adding license key, it doesn't works for me. It didn't import a single product for me, just throws an error "you have reached the limit" and "Post id not found". Could you please help here?

Thanks,
Tanvika

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

After installing dropship.me and adding license key, it doesn't works for me. It didn't import a single product for me, just throws an error "you have reached the limit" and "Post id not found". Could you please help here?

Thanks,
Tanvika
Please pm your wp-admin access, i will check.