Looking For WooCommerce Dropship Store Migration Tips

BaldwinJackson

I am currently hosting multiple dropshipping store on different shared hosting which cost me around $16 per month. Recently I have seen a post on Facebook dropshipping community that you can host multiple stores on single cloud hosting account. So what I am looking for is some suggestion from community that does it worth to migrate woocommerce store to cloud hosting?

Mar

I am currently hosting multiple dropshipping store on different shared hosting which cost me around $16 per month. Recently I have seen a post on Facebook dropshipping community that you can host multiple stores on single cloud hosting account. So what I am looking for is some suggestion from community that does it worth to migrate woocommerce store to cloud hosting?
If it is about the cost, you just mentioned the monthly cost now, you compare it to the cost of cloud hosting, it is easy to decide. Cloud hosting is definitely much better.

Real Residual

Yes. I use Siteground and shared hosting is great if you store is not generating much traffic. I ran a traffic campaign on Facebook and used up all my allowed CPU processing time in one day. Had 200 visitors on my site constantly and that killed the shared plan. Went with cloud hosting and never looked back. If you are serious about building a business, start with shared and then move to cloud. Choose a host that can do that for you easily and smoothly with no downtime, because if you are paying money on advertising, you can't afford even a minute offline.

Real

maileen83

Yes. I use Siteground and shared hosting is great if you store is not generating much traffic. I ran a traffic campaign on Facebook and used up all my allowed CPU processing time in one day. Had 200 visitors on my site constantly and that killed the shared plan. Went with cloud hosting and never looked back. If you are serious about building a business, start with shared and then move to cloud. Choose a host that can do that for you easily and smoothly with no downtime, because if you are paying money on advertising, you can't afford even a minute offline.

Real
May I know what cloud hosting company you're using?