Would you like that Alidropship Woo allow you to split variations when importing products ?

Would you like that Alidropship Woo allow you to split variations when importing products ?

• Total voters

Jeff2mars

Aliexpress sellers often create a lot of variations that are not necessarily relevant, and some of us need to split them into single products after importing products, which is very time consuming.

I think that it would be a huge improvement if Alidropship Woo had this option like the standard version. What do you all think ?

Last edited:

Jeff2mars

For example, for a product about city posters, they put 15 variations of posters of different cities, which is not relevant for a poster website that sorts its posters by cities.

The list of example can be wide...

Christina

Administrator
Aliexpress sellers often create a lot of variations that are not necessarily relevant, and some of us need to split them into single products after importing products, which is very time consuming.

I think that it would be a huge improvement if Alidropship Woo had this option like the standard version. What do you all think ?

We will certainly consider your suggestion!

Mar

For example, for a product about city posters, they put 15 variations of posters of different cities, which is not relevant for a poster website that sorts its posters by cities.

The list of example can be wide...
So what's wrong of giving customers many choices? If you want to split variations and not sell some of it, that make sense although yo can do by simply removing the variation. But if you split the variation just to have another product, I don't see any reason.

Jeff2mars

There are numerous reasons.

- Product variations have no link between them in many cases, especially for websites that sort products according to strict criterias. I have a deco website specialized in US & Canada deco. I don't want that a poster of New York be in the same product page that one of Miami ! (How customers will easily find it from my city categories ?!). Variations are useful for sizes or colors, not much more.
- Products only in variations are hidden as long as the client doesn't click on the product which picture is displayed (if the first picture is not attractive for a given customer, he won't see product variations which contrary might be attractive for him).
- In google Adwords, it prevents from doing relevant ads with relevant links and landing pages
- It prevents from analyzing the Ads campaigns results in a good way because of a lack of relevant product categories because of products in variations and therefore not organized in relevant categories
- The content of the pages with non relevant variations is unclear for search engines, especially for organic searches
- And so on...

Last edited: