Images import working really slow with 1and1 hosting

zeus5

Anyone using 1and1 hosting for alidropship woo store?

I just buy this 1and1 hosting and trying to install alidropship woo plugin for my site.

Everything working fine except products images (images importing process really slow)

Have anyone experience the same error ? How to fix this?

Jess

I just buy this 1and1 hosting and trying to install alidropship woo plugin for my site.

Everything working fine except products images (images importing process really slow)

Tried 1and1 many years ago and it was one of the most horrible web host experience i ever had. My advice would be to leave. If you google "1and1 hosting review" you will see.

Maxx

If your hosting is shared hosting, you will more than likely always have performance issues. At a minimum, look into a VPS, I've been using 247-host for several years, currently have 3 VPS's with them, support is fantastic. Costs more than shared, but for a good reason...

Sunster

Staff member
Not all shared hosting has issues. That's kind of a blanket statement that really isn't true. There are many web host who do not oversell their servers, cripple resources etc etc and the performance is outstanding. A vps can be overkill, costlier and for many users a bigger headache.

Mar

If your hosting is shared hosting, you will more than likely always have performance issues. At a minimum, look into a VPS, I've been using 247-host for several years, currently have 3 VPS's with them, support is fantastic. Costs more than shared, but for a good reason...
VPS is not necessary most of the time.

JasonP

VPS is good to have. Otherwise shared solid drive server is a better choice. If you pick the right service provider the price can be quite cheap, technical support good, and hosting speed is fast.