FACEBOOK BUSINESS

bbarbi

Problems with the facebook business plugin!

Version 0.2.7 - 12.04.2018 (Current version)

When I import the products into the facebook catalog, variations of products are appearing as individual products.

Example:

I own 43 products only on my website, but when I import my catalog there are 205 products. Each variation appears as an individual product. This is disrupting my campaigns.

The plugin was working perfectly, but now it's a mess.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Problems with the facebook business plugin!

Version 0.2.7 - 12.04.2018 (Current version)

When I import the products into the facebook catalog, variations of products are appearing as individual products.

Example:

I own 43 products only on my website, but when I import my catalog there are 205 products. Each variation appears as an individual product. This is disrupting my campaigns.

The plugin was working perfectly, but now it's a mess.
We've introduced these changes so that prices of variable products (whose variations have different price) display properly.

bbarbi

We've introduced these changes so that prices of variable products (whose variations have different price) display properly.

OK I understand.

But which products have price variations? Almost none.

In my niche none.

This change brings several problems.

1 - The photos of the variations of the products most of the time are terrible.

They are not advertising photos.

How can I make a remarketing campaign with photos of product variations?

Did you think about it?

2 - Another thing is the huge work that now exists, when I want to tag a product in instagram.

Before I had to choose between 40 options and now I need to choose between 200 because of the variations.

When I have 100 products I will have to choose from over 1000 variations. It is humanly impossible.

You need to have an option to go back to the initial pattern.

This change does not make sense in most cases.

Please think about it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

OK I understand.

But which products have price variations? Almost none.

In my niche none.

This change brings several problems.

1 - The photos of the variations of the products most of the time are terrible.

They are not advertising photos.

How can I make a remarketing campaign with photos of product variations?

Did you think about it?

2 - Another thing is the huge work that now exists, when I want to tag a product in instagram.

Before I had to choose between 40 options and now I need to choose between 200 because of the variations.

When I have 100 products I will have to choose from over 1000 variations. It is humanly impossible.

You need to have an option to go back to the initial pattern.

This change does not make sense in most cases.

Please think about it.
Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated! The splitting should be optional then.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I did everything and generated the XML file but when I try to upload it to FB it don't upload
Please be more specific: what error did you get when trying to upload the feed? A screenshot illustrating the issue would be appreciated.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I purchase fb adds on but the license key is not working what is the solution?
Could you please tell me what kind of error did you get when trying to activate the license key? Or was it 'License is valid, please go to dashboard' but dashboard was inaccessible?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

here is a screen shot of the problem , when I click START UPLOAD it dont work
It looks like one of your browser extensions might be causing the issue. Please upload your feed in Incognito mode.

Dave Dixon

Hi,

I cant get the Dashboard of the FB business plugin to work, it just shows the license key?

The category mapping screen works.

Any help please?

Thanks

Dave